4-ACO-dmt

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

4-ACO-dmt

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Recently I acquired some 4-ACO-dmt, and I have to say, for the price it's a pretty decent high. The first day I did it I took 25mg and it was like a mild acid trip after about a 30 minute come up. The overall trip lasted 4 hours, and it was enjoyable. The second day I ramped up to 50mg and it was INTENSE. I have to say, if it was too much more I'm not sure I could have handled it, and I'm not a lightweight per-say.

I would recommend 4-aco-dmt for sure if you are into trippy shit.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: 4-ACO-dmt

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am

Found a couple of potential vendors for some more 4-aco. Gonna probably do some more testing soon here. If anyone else here has any reports of using this wonder-drug, please feel free to share. For me the visuals were pretty grand, and there were some audible factors as well.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: 4-ACO-dmt

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Did some more a couple days ago and it was pretty intense. Almost like it was more pure. I spent the first almost hour on my phone and saw constant motion trails, my hands through the phone, et cetera, and tripped myself out more than once touching my own hand out of view. Price per dose 4-aco is FOR SURE worth it.