That hard to get reclaim

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

That hard to get reclaim

Post by Enigma » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm

So, if you're like me, you get some hard to reach reclaim. Now, when the oven method doesn't work, you can use rubbing alcohol to dilute the stubborn claim, then dump it into a PYREX custard dish. After you have it in a pyrex dish, you can put the dish in a shallow skillet and add water around the dish. Now turn the burner on medium, and wait for it all to start boiling. All you have to do now is add water as needed until all the alcohol evaporates. As a bonus, the heat will keep the reclaim melting towards the bottom.

Protip: Soak anything you can in a sealed container of alcohol. Over time you will build up a supply of reclaim laden alcohol that you can later use to clean your pipes with.
:weed: [IP: logged]

AjayAus

Re: That hard to get reclaim

Post by AjayAus » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 am

I do sorta the saim thing with an electronic wok 3/4 full of almost boiling water with a massive plait on top, or the glass plait outta a microwave on top, to evaporate the water from my 1pot after I do a water pull!
Works fkn rad!
:shakem:

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: That hard to get reclaim

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:15 am

Fuck yeah it does.
:weed: [IP: logged]