Dope Extracts Mango

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

Dope Extracts Mango

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 pm

THC: 77.4%
CBD: 0.2%

This one honestly kills me because it's the first one I've gotten that I honestly don't know if I'll be able to finish. The taste is just HORRENDOUS. Ever have milkshake flavored vape juice? This is it with a VERY small hint of mango. It might be good for some people, but to me it's garbage that I'm forcing myself to smoke as a lesson about waiting when getting told more flavours would be available.
:weed: [IP: logged]

murderman143
Registered

Re: Dope Extracts Mango

Post by murderman143 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:01 pm

100% bad or fake .. ive tryed every flavor under the rainbow ,, close i got to nasty was this super earth floral starin shit waS like en hailing the floral ile frankincense or some shite

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Dope Extracts Mango

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:13 pm

100% legit because it comes in a 100% sealed package. It's just a nasty flavour. Like I said, has a malty taste which isn't pleasant mixed with mango. If it was 100% just mango flavor it would be on point even with piddly 77% THC.
:weed: [IP: logged]