YoCan UNI

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

YoCan UNI

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:32 am

So I picked one of these badboys up to replace my eGo C Upgrade that was no longer taking a charge, and I'm not going to lie, at very first I was mad because it was saying my cartridge that smokes just fine on the eGo C was shorted out. Well, before putting it in the box to return it I decided I'd try a brand new cartridge and see if it would work, and low and behold it works great.

Pros:
- Well known brand: YoCan is a fairly well known brand in the concentrates industry
- Uses android charger: You don't need a proprietary charging block
- Protective case: The case is built around where the cart sits, so you're never at risk of breaking your cart, just the battery

Cons:
- Pricey: Ooze has a knock-off that's basically the same thing made out of heavier metal for $5 less
- Feels cheap: Okay, now this one is a thinker. It feels cheap as fuck in my hands but I'm willing to bet it's made out of some light weight alloy. Time will tell
- Only comes with 1 510 pin: The guy I used to get carts from used to change pens frequently, and they ALWAYS came with 2 510 pins, and I've seen them fail so only having 1 is kind of a pretty big deal.

Over all, so far I'd recommend buying one if you want a 'middle of the road' experience. If you're a cheap bastard, get the Ooze pen, and if you're a spoiled rich kid get a real box mod and ramp the voltage down.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: YoCan UNI

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:26 am

DAY 10:
So I've had the YoCan UNI for 10 days now, and I'm enjoying it. A few people I've showed it to have mentioned wanting to get one like it when their pen shits the bed, I have only charged it once and that was out of boredom, and I've seen no sign of failure. I'll try to remember to do a 30 day recap, but I'm still going to recommend this product.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:00 am

I always wondered why there isn't more people vaping THC. If you can make vape smoke smell like fucking breakfast cereal why not just make weed vape smell like the same thing? You could literally smoke in public no problem. Or do they already do this and I don't notice thus proving my point?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:25 am

They basically do now lol. Turns out it's really hard to cover the taste of weed, but as far as the smell goes THC cartridges are kind of the way to go. They're usually 76+% THC, and come in a variety of common flavors (think orange, banana, mojito, et cetera). I feel like as far as smell goes there's maybe a slight hint of whatever they use to make the carts, but from what I've noticed they are fairly scent free.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm

UPDATE: As of now I'm charging it more frequently, so it suffers from diminished charge which is a bummer because 850mha wasn't spectacular to begin with. Really wishing I could have just found my vape and ramped it down to 3 volts.