awww Dextromethorphan Polistirex

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Das Troll
Registered

awww Dextromethorphan Polistirex

Post by Das Troll » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm

I can only assume they changed out Dextromethorphan HBr with Dextromethorphan Polistirex because people were getting fucked up off of it. Turns out the polistirex is edible plastic that is extended release. You can get fucked up off both but now you have to do math and shit to try and get the same bump in a longer period of time. Bummer.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: awww Dextromethorphan Polistirex

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 am

The end of an era, I guess. Kinda fucked because I was just looking at cough syrup the other day and it had Dextro HBr
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:09 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 am
The end of an era, I guess. Kinda fucked because I was just looking at cough syrup the other day and it had Dextro HBr
Lots of syrup has Dextro HBr but the problem is it also has a ton of other shit in it that I don't want to take in high doses.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 am

Ah, I always went with the highest DXM:Other stuff ration back when I was a dumb kid who didn't fully grasp what I was risking.
:weed: [IP: logged]