Easy mescaline?

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Das Troll
Registered

Easy mescaline?

Post by Das Troll » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm

I would like to try mescaline but it's not easy to find around where I live. Payote is the most common answer to this question, but payote is also hard to find and it takes roughly 30 years for it to grow into full adulthood. A common side choice is san pedro cactus in large quantities and then cooked down to a powder. This is also not feasible for me at the moment.

Does anyone know of any other choices?

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Easy mescaline?

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.
That Silk Road shit where everyone got busted 3 times?

Yeah, see, you guys can keep your un-traceable and therefor un-retrievable bitcoins, I'll stick to my semi-legal drugs I bought with paypal and can file a claim on when I don't get what I paid for.

That being said, by all means, if someone has a link let's see it.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am
Das Troll wrote:
Helladamnleet wrote:

Yeah, see, you guys can keep your un-traceable and therefor un-retrievable bitcoins, I'll stick to my semi-legal drugs I bought with paypal and can file a claim on when I don't get what I paid for.

Na it wasn't silk road. This was just a regular website. I can't remember the name to it but it's been long gone by now. I guess I could just do ayahuasca instead.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:15 pm

That's part of the importance of sites like Totse, I suppose. When you have 30,000 users, and thousands of unique posts per day it's easy to let a few blatant drug deals slide, or from the user side, easy to find people willing to mail it.

Let's be honest, getting drugs in the mail isn't that sketchy anymore.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:15 pm
That's part of the importance of sites like Totse, I suppose. When you have 30,000 users, and thousands of unique posts per day it's easy to let a few blatant drug deals slide, or from the user side, easy to find people willing to mail it.

Let's be honest, getting drugs in the mail isn't that sketchy anymore.
No, I would say not. I think the Zok stories have ruined me to meeting anyone online though. I'm not so much worried about meeting someone as much as I'm worried about doxing.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:46 am

Yeah, I can understand that. When I got spores in the mail recently it sketched me out giving my first name and last initial.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 am

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am
Das Troll wrote:
Helladamnleet wrote:

Na it wasn't silk road. This was just a regular website. I can't remember the name to it but it's been long gone by now. I guess I could just do ayahuasca instead.
Bitmit. Just remembered the name to it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:34 am

Dang, that shit went down so long ago.