Page 1 of 1

Easy mescaline?

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm
by Das Troll
I would like to try mescaline but it's not easy to find around where I live. Payote is the most common answer to this question, but payote is also hard to find and it takes roughly 30 years for it to grow into full adulthood. A common side choice is san pedro cactus in large quantities and then cooked down to a powder. This is also not feasible for me at the moment.

Does anyone know of any other choices?

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
by Helladamnleet
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm
by Das Troll
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am
by Helladamnleet
Das Troll wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.
That Silk Road shit where everyone got busted 3 times?


Yeah, see, you guys can keep your un-traceable and therefor un-retrievable bitcoins, I'll stick to my semi-legal drugs I bought with paypal and can file a claim on when I don't get what I paid for.



That being said, by all means, if someone has a link let's see it.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm
by Das Troll
Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am
Das Troll wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.
That Silk Road shit where everyone got busted 3 times?


Yeah, see, you guys can keep your un-traceable and therefor un-retrievable bitcoins, I'll stick to my semi-legal drugs I bought with paypal and can file a claim on when I don't get what I paid for.



That being said, by all means, if someone has a link let's see it.
Na it wasn't silk road. This was just a regular website. I can't remember the name to it but it's been long gone by now. I guess I could just do ayahuasca instead.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:15 pm
by Helladamnleet
That's part of the importance of sites like Totse, I suppose. When you have 30,000 users, and thousands of unique posts per day it's easy to let a few blatant drug deals slide, or from the user side, easy to find people willing to mail it.


Let's be honest, getting drugs in the mail isn't that sketchy anymore.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am
by Das Troll
Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:15 pm
That's part of the importance of sites like Totse, I suppose. When you have 30,000 users, and thousands of unique posts per day it's easy to let a few blatant drug deals slide, or from the user side, easy to find people willing to mail it.


Let's be honest, getting drugs in the mail isn't that sketchy anymore.
No, I would say not. I think the Zok stories have ruined me to meeting anyone online though. I'm not so much worried about meeting someone as much as I'm worried about doxing.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:46 am
by Helladamnleet
Yeah, I can understand that. When I got spores in the mail recently it sketched me out giving my first name and last initial.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 am
by Das Troll
Das Troll wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am
Das Troll wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Why isn't it feasible? You can order the cactus off eBay. It's not illegal until you turn it into the powder, much like marijuana seeds aren't illegal until you grow them, and spores aren't illegal until you make them spawn.
paranoid. I don't want that to be attached to my account. There used to be a ebay like site that dealt in bitcoins until it got shut down. I used to use that.
That Silk Road shit where everyone got busted 3 times?


Yeah, see, you guys can keep your un-traceable and therefor un-retrievable bitcoins, I'll stick to my semi-legal drugs I bought with paypal and can file a claim on when I don't get what I paid for.



That being said, by all means, if someone has a link let's see it.
Na it wasn't silk road. This was just a regular website. I can't remember the name to it but it's been long gone by now. I guess I could just do ayahuasca instead.
Bitmit. Just remembered the name to it.

Re: Easy mescaline?

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:34 am
by Helladamnleet
Dang, that shit went down so long ago.