Q-Tipping your banger

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
AngryIVer
Registered

Q-Tipping your banger

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:43 am

This is a far more important step than I previously realized. Recently I started working with a guy who religiously cleans his banger and pieces (like, in between each hit he'll swab it out, even if it's a sesh) and every hit of wax tastes great, and for a while I couldn't figure out why seemingly the same wax tasted like shit off my banger, and as it turns out, it's really important to swab it out if you care about consistent heat and flavour.

As an added bonus, your shit doesn't have to get torched out nearly as often, and won't leave a cloudy oxidation on the quartz if it's clean.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Fonaplats
Registered

Re: Q-Tipping your banger

Post by Fonaplats » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:03 pm

I thought this thread was about treating your syringes plunger with your ear wax.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Q-Tipping your banger

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Nah, just some tips on proper bong care since BLTC gets the most traffic BY FAR and shit like this is the kinda thing that kids search for and end up joining to discuss.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet