One more shot with these spores I got

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
AngryIVer
Registered

One more shot with these spores I got

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Using this tek: http://en.psilosophy.info/agar_substitute.html

I know these spores work because I've gotten them to pin on cardboard, I think I'm just fucking up by not making shit sterile
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

murderman143
Registered

Re: One more shot with these spores I got

Post by murderman143 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:02 pm

if you not at least bucket tek pasteurization it gunna fail likely.. fuck auto clave that agar at least, its all really a game of time,, cuz no matter what you doo eventually the nutes depleted and fungus gunna die and the mold and other shit competing with it win, so really you wanna get your shit well colonized on something and dont let it fruit tell then,,that way you atleast can say it has a fighting chance,,,

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Are you saying pressure cooking for 25 minutes won't sterilize anything?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:24 am

It's the air when you transfer the spores to the medium. There's all sorts of mold spores in the air that will fuck your work up. I say the moment you think you've gone too far with sterilization, take another step.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 am

That's basically what I did this time. I questioned one jar and had to crack it open and ended up re-steralizing everything, then when I was actually handling shit I dumped iso on my hands in between every item.

If it's ever going to work, it's going to be this time. Next step would be using an actual spore syringe.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:31 pm

lysol bomb a room, and or make a still air box....plox?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:16 pm

sparyBooth.jpg
sparyBooth.jpg (58.91 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
A spray booth would probably work great for this. I tried to make one once but i fucked it all up. If you could cut holes in the side of a see through plastic box and then glue gloves to those holes, you could then close off the entire box with a bottle of lysol inside of it and then spray the box to death.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:15 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:16 pm
sparyBooth.jpg

A spray booth would probably work great for this. I tried to make one once but i fucked it all up. If you could cut holes in the side of a see through plastic box and then glue gloves to those holes, you could then close off the entire box with a bottle of lysol inside of it and then spray the box to death.
Yeah, see,I should have built a transfer box, but this was spur of the moment. Next time (TM)

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:26 am

So far so good. Both jars are showing signs of life, but one jar doesn't look right. COULD be a shadow though, as the bigger the mycelium spot gets the more it looks normal. The other jar is looking a lot healthier. Should ideally know in the next weed or two how well it's really working.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:36 pm

fool proof method is when it starts to gain knots ,,, and you can see the MS strands of mycelium roping around and shit, and you crack it open and it smeels like fresh mushrooms LOL

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:25 am

Yeah, idk. Idek what I could do different next time but this shit for sure has mold in one, and the other one should have done more by now.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:13 am

as admin on shroomrey fb page. is see a million mfs do shit wrong, right and expert . alot of folks dont release how unreliable these things are. shit can stall out when over for a hundred different variables. if your shit aint strong enough it will be conquered by another microorganism.

is it cobweb mold? you can nip it in the butt if you cought it early enough , quarantine the sickys,, get some Dihydrogen dioxide

and a Qtip and dab infected areas, if small,,, and had a few drops of it to a water bottle and mist with that for a few days... if its mold it should bubble up and dissolve pretty much. if your shit is weak you just killed it

expect it to turn bright blue more than likely

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:16 am

I think these spores weren't great, and I didn't make a proper slurry. Probably fucked up other places too.

Idec at this point. 4aco is easier to obtain and better than yucky old mushrooms.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:03 am

its like pure pure mushroom s, synth so ya,, but idk,, id say lemon tek good shrooms about 1.72 is about the same as a medium aco dose

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am

Ugh, so the vendor I was going to get 4-aco from is out so I might have to get 4-HO-met

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:03 am

Huh, so the one jar actually might be okay. I think I figured out part of what I've been doing wrong.

Basically the first time I never vented anything, so it suffocated.
The second time I over vented so it got hella contaminated and got bugs in it and shit
This time I left the jars alone for like a week, and once the mycelium started I vented them for a few seconds once a day. Seems to have worked because what started off looking sort of like cobweb mold has now progressed into absolutely being mycelium.