Johnny AppleWEED

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Das Troll
Registered

Johnny AppleWEED

Post by Das Troll » Tue May 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Why doesn't everyone who has marijuana seeds just go out and plant them in random locations? Imagine if everyone just saturated the landscape with marijuana plants to the point where it was so common making it against the law was useless. I'm sure someone has already thought of this but I can't figure out why people don't do it.

Kheron
Registered

Re: Johnny AppleWEED

Post by Kheron » Tue May 26, 2020 3:59 pm

I wouldn't waste seeds on that till I had my own plants growing to harvest, but any surplus seeds, fuck yea I'd def plant random ass plants wherever, I just wouldn't expect to ever be able to use those ones.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue May 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Because generally speaking seeds you find in your bag aren't worth growing, plus there's no control in terms of male vs female plants. Having an abundance of males would fuck over growers because as soon as it pollinates the female it's trash weed.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 28, 2020 3:14 am

AngryIVer wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:55 pm
Because generally speaking seeds you find in your bag aren't worth growing, plus there's no control in terms of male vs female plants. Having an abundance of males would fuck over growers because as soon as it pollinates the female it's trash weed.
Well yeah I mean you wouldn't have any control over the plants sex and quality but that's not really the point. The point is to get weed in to the ecosystem so its so prolific that making it illegal would be like making grass illegal.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 am

But it would also severely negatively impact the quality of weed in general. It's like, sure, you can get high, but only 10% as high.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat May 30, 2020 3:36 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 am
But it would also severely negatively impact the quality of weed in general. It's like, sure, you can get high, but only 10% as high.
Well the point of the exercise would be to spread it to the point that theres no reason to keep it illegal because it's literally as common as the dandelion. Getting high is a secondary thing to what I'm suggesting.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 4:08 pm

I see what you are driving at, but legalization would be a win/lose if what we had access too was basically hemp at that point.