Vodka & Monster 👹 energy, RADNESS!!!!

Favorite foods, restaurants, and cooking tips. Booze, legal smokeables, things you put in your mouth. ;)
AjayAus

Vodka & Monster 👹 energy, RADNESS!!!!

Post by AjayAus » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:05 am

I love my Mother drinks!! (I'm a buzz junkie)
& I don't mind vodka.
But tonight I'm on a mix coz I'm off my D-meth for the night (need a break) and they go down a bit too well. I'd best be careful I don't be too stupid or my housemate (who's completely clean but cool with EVERYTHING) will tell me what a fucktard I waz! LoL!
Peace love n all that jazz everyone!
:shakem:

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Vodka & Monster 👹 energy, RADNESS!!!!

Post by Enigma » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:42 am

My brother and I used to do Sparks, which already had alcohol in it, and mixed it with vodka lol.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:23 am

There's a drink around here called 4loko. It used to have a huge amount of booze and caffeine in it, so much so it was called black out in a can. I went to a rave and drank 3 of them (big tallboy cans) and I was walking on sunshine. Dancing with chicks ect ect. I was rubbing all over this chicks tits when she had to go find her friends and said "do not move, I'm coming back". So I went and sat down and crashed like a freight train. I some how made it back to my hotel room and woke up in my bed. Socks were on the lamp, pants were on the chair, shirt was somewhere. It was like the cloths just exploded off me. Never saw that girl again.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:21 pm

That was the common occurance with those types of drinks. That's why they put a stop to it unfortunately.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:15 pm

I mean it's just speed balling. I once did a speedball of adderal and an assload of booze. It's odd that it keeps you sharp and able to function until the moment you pass out. Then the hang over hits you like a ton of bricks.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:42 pm

I used to get drunk to the point I was blacking out then smoke a bunch of meth so I kind of get it.