Feminism

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
Das Troll
Registered

Feminism

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:03 pm

It occurred to me today that all the 3rd wave nonsense will only be implemented if men allow it to happen, willingly handcuff ourselves, and then follow behind the women in chains.

The YASSS ALL WOMYN CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO movement is predicated on if men allow it. How horrifyingly stupid.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Feminism

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Women CAN do anything a man can do. Can they do it better? No. Not unless we're talking about lactating and bleeding from our crotch. It really is a real world fact that men have a higher intellectual capacity, are stronger, and can withstand more abuse.
:weed: [IP: logged]

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:09 pm

im still eagerly awaiting the woman-on-man rape and sexual her-ass-ment epidemic.

i continue to be severely disappointed.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:34 pm

The problems are 1) no man is going to admit to being raped by a woman and 2) it will be argued in court that by getting an erection the male consented.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 pm

thats all false. there are women who have raped men

additionally...i dont see how a man can be raped by a woman. even a fat ugly hag still has a pussy...and pussy is like pizza...even when it isnt good, its good.

i have texts on my phone from female co-workers that are the literally definition of sexual harassment. one was sent by a chick this week literally asking when im going to do her. (the extent of our relationship is 100% professional-related...zero off-duty interaction.) its irrelevant what the chick looks like...its the fact that the double standard is completely ignored in real life.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:38 pm

I never said they couldn't sexually harass males.

As for your first point, you kind of made my argument for me.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:24 am

There was a female(s) on male rape at a super liberal college where I live that got swept under the rug. There was 1 guy on a floor of crazy feminist women. They all mobbed him and ripped his asshole with random objects.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:27 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:24 am
There was a female(s) on male rape at a super liberal college where I live that got swept under the rug. There was 1 guy on a floor of crazy feminist women. They all mobbed him and ripped his asshole with random objects.
That's fucked up. I remember something similar to this. It only made a small blurb in the newspaper and that was it.

Jaimie

Post by Jaimie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 pm

We can always move on to the fourth wave if y’all don’t play ball 😘

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Wait, you're a chick? How is it we already have a much better m:f ratio than Niggas?

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 pm

llol feminism ,, the true end to respect for women

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Wait, you're a chick? How is it we already have a much better m:f ratio than Niggas?
there are no females on the internets.

there are only males and males pretending to be females.

and FBI agents pretending to be underage nymphomaniacs.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 pm

murderman143 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 pm
llol feminism ,, the true end to respect for women
Modern feminism, yes. The 70s feminism when they were just trying to not be treated like property is fine.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 pm

all these dumb bitches had to do was watch the kids, do some basic housekeeping, and fuck daddy.

no, they couldnt stay happy. they had to protest for equality and speshul rights and shit. shows how dumb these bitches are. id be happy to sit home all day, watch the kids, clean the house, watch fucking tv for 95% of the day, and fuck my wife whenever she wanted.

im waiting for the first bitch to try to give me any lip about feminazism or equality then im going to ask her when she signed up for selective service.

eggzactly.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:05 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 pm
all these dumb bitches had to do was watch the kids, do some basic housekeeping, and fuck daddy.

no, they couldnt stay happy. they had to protest for equality and speshul rights and shit. shows how dumb these bitches are. id be happy to sit home all day, watch the kids, clean the house, watch fucking tv for 95% of the day, and fuck my wife whenever she wanted.

im waiting for the first bitch to try to give me any lip about feminazism or equality then im going to ask her when she signed up for selective service.

eggzactly.
And get beat randomly for no real reason. You can't seriously think women had it easy and fucked it up, especially when they really didn't work or do anything serious until WWII when all the men were overseas, so in reality men fucked it up by fighting over petty shit instead of providing.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:05 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 pm

eggzactly.
And get beat randomly for no real reason. You can't seriously think women had it easy and fucked it up, especially when they really didn't work or do anything serious until WWII when all the men were overseas, so in reality men fucked it up by fighting over petty shit instead of providing.
dont talk about something you have no clue about.

beaten women in the time-frame of pre-feminazism was an outlier event and was no more or less common than it is now. ive spoken with people about their detailed lives from back in the olden days and the normal majority of women werent abused, much less even hit. those that were could be listed in the following categories:

- women that wanted to be beaten (go ahead...let some feminazi tell me that women dont want to be beaten and ill provide countless proof that some do)
- shit-tier husband whos wife had no other family members that would intervene. a sub-set of the above category
- men who, after abusing their spouse, found themselves in back-alley meetings with male family members where they discovered what it means to be beaten

yes, women did have it easy. so they had chores to do...it is their 'job'...just as the husband had to go to the meatgrinder 6 or 7 days a week so that little miss didnt have to. the reality of it was women worked from when daddy woke up till about 10am then watched soap operas till about 3pm to 4pm when daddy came home from work whereupon they did evening chores and made dinner.

the actual reality of the current nuclear family is due to the kikes taking away any possibility of a single income earner being able to support a family. the nuclear family has been an inherent human trait for thousands of years yet it wasnt until the early 1900s (roughly about the time of WWI) that the kikes decided to get their meat hooks into that 51% additional labor pool and tax base.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Don't talk about something you have no clue about. It was common enough that even in media up until the 70s would straight up show women getting beat.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Don't talk about something you have no clue about. It was common enough that even in media up until the 70s would straight up show women getting beat.
i literally just said ive spoken with many, many...many, people about real life, not the fantasy land the media portrays.

even through the 70s it was 'illegal' to show two adults in the same bed so dont your time trying to reference something that has no basis in reality.

Jaimie

Post by Jaimie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Great, so what are you bitching about?

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Jaimie wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm
Great, so what are you bitching about?
that your various orifices are sorely *cough* lacking in voluminous quantities of my testicular ejecta

Jaimie

Post by Jaimie » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:16 pm

That would have been the case before feminism, too

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Jaimie wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:16 pm
That would have been the case before feminism, too
you be a good little feminist and remedy that travesty