Shitskins: 'Be Afraid Of Whitey'

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
infinityshock
Registered

Shitskins: 'Be Afraid Of Whitey'

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:41 am

the only smart thing this sub-primate shitskin ever said:
our country should be more fearful of white men
(other than the fact that 'our' isnt her country)

https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/ilhan-oma ... interview/

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Shitskins: 'Be Afraid Of Whitey'

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:26 pm

Actually no, 13% of black people make up about 50% of the violent crimes in the United States. If she's talking terrorism then by far, BY FAR, the largest offender is Muslims. If you look at the attacks around the world, both failed and succeeded, then it's Muslims.

I hope she keeps saying shit like this though, the DNC is getting righteously tired of their horse shit. AOC is probably going to get ousted by Pelosi, Omar is likely going to get dragged down with the whole "marrying her brother thing", and Talieb and Presley? Who the fuck are they compared to the first two? Take away Omar and AOC and the squad falls apart, they're just too dumb to realize the attacks from the right aren't where they should be looking.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:26 pm
Actually no, 13% of black people make up about 50% of the violent crimes in the United States. If she's talking terrorism then by far, BY FAR, the largest offender is Muslims. If you look at the attacks around the world, both failed and succeeded, then it's Muslims.

I hope she keeps saying shit like this though, the DNC is getting righteously tired of their horse shit. AOC is probably going to get ousted by Pelosi, Omar is likely going to get dragged down with the whole "marrying her brother thing", and Talieb and Presley? Who the fuck are they compared to the first two? Take away Omar and AOC and the squad falls apart, they're just too dumb to realize the attacks from the right aren't where they should be looking.
fact.

i found the government of the US (DOJ, specifically) reports stating that those statistics are within a few percentage points of being completely accurate.

i also found statistics kept by the NYPD...denizens of one of the most commie-pinko states in the US...which stated that their police reports have a single-digit percentage of arrests on firearms violations (arrests) for white people. meaning the 90th-percentile of arrests in NYC for firearms violations are of shitskins.

my hope is that she continues her gibberings and mewlings...along with the other shitskin elected-ones...to provide more evidence that shitskins have no place in a white society and hilarity for my own entertainment.

pop quiz: why is approximately 50% of the population of the US prison industry nigger?

because they commit more than 50% of the crimes. imagine how many niggers would be in prison if they were all caught.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:27 pm

^I'd say it has to be closer to 90% blacks committing crimes these days. Judges can't just throw niggers in jail anymore because it's "racist" so they have to fuck up 90 times to actually see a jail cell,
:weed: [IP: logged]

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:27 pm
^I'd say it has to be closer to 90% blacks committing crimes these days. Judges can't just throw niggers in jail anymore because it's "racist" so they have to fuck up 90 times to actually see a jail cell,
where i live is a high white population with a large demographic of 'rednecks.' niggers here are very well behaved in the presence of whitey unless they outnumber whitey in a large ratio.

all anyone has to do is find the local PD...state PD...sheriff office...FBI...etc etc...'most wanted' list to see what skin color is the one causing the most crime.

i was banned (several times) from my local news media website fom pointing out the fact (and cited with the specific dates and identities along with links to the county sheriff arrest page) that every single day the ratio of shitskins committing crimes in my county ranges from 30% to 75% to those arrested each day.

the best part is the shitskins are about 11%-ish of the population demographic.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:14 pm

Exactly. You can't run around spouting "fuck whitey" and flat out break the law on an hourly basis and cry racist when you get caught.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:34 pm

thats exactly what they do.

baltimore is literally infested by rats but pointing that out beez raciss and sheet

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Right, we're just supposed to ignore it because a few hicks owned some slaves way before at least MY traceable ancestors even came to America.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:37 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
where i live is a high white population with a large demographic of 'rednecks.' niggers here are very well behaved in the presence of whitey unless they outnumber whitey in a large ratio.

all anyone has to do is find the local PD...state PD...sheriff office...FBI...etc etc...'most wanted' list to see what skin color is the one causing the most crime.

i was banned (several times) from my local news media website fom pointing out the fact (and cited with the specific dates and identities along with links to the county sheriff arrest page) that every single day the ratio of shitskins committing crimes in my county ranges from 30% to 75% to those arrested each day.

They like to call that "race realism". It's a fancy term people like to use when you bring up provable facts that are inconvenient to their narrative.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:08 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 pm
Right, we're just supposed to ignore it because a few hicks owned some slaves way before at least MY traceable ancestors even came to America.
pop quiz: what region of the world has the highest percentage of adult and child slave 'ownership' ? *

A: sub-saharan africa

bonus points:

where did the jews that facilitated the africa/americas slave trade get their slaves?

A: niggers that abducted them in the first place to sell to the kikes.

*not counting saudi arabia. they have the highest percentage of adult slave ownership

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:37 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:

They like to call that "race realism". It's a fancy term people like to use when you bring up provable facts that are inconvenient to their narrative.
its called 'newspeak' terminology invented by the MINITRU to manipulate the proles with the intent of eliciting a response based on emotion in place of logic and plausible thought.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:34 am

Holy fuck you're retarded.....

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:04 am

the funny part is youre more mentally deficient than I am.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm

Yeah keep telling yourself that, retard. You've yet to demonstrate an IQ above 40

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm
Yeah keep telling yourself that, retard. You've yet to demonstrate an IQ above 40
still beats your demonstrated IQ in the triple-digit negative range

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:20 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:25 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
>Projecting this hard

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:20 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:25 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
>Projecting this hard
im always hard.

its a gift.

that keeps on giving.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 am

Medically impossible. Keep trying you limp dicked retarded nigger.

I bet you're the worst kind of nigger too, like a Hindu or something.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:22 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 am
Medically impossible. Keep trying you limp dicked retarded nigger.

I bet you're the worst kind of nigger too, like a Hindu or something.
so is impregnating a whore via anal sex...then giving birth via the rectum.

until your mom gave birth to you.