So how are we going to get more people here?

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

confused So how are we going to get more people here?

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:50 am

Technically speaking, we only need 6 or 7 new people. That would bring us up to 10 active posters including myself. Obviously more than that would be better, but I think 10 would give us enough activity to show lurkers a reason to register. The Google presence would turn that 10 into 20 in no time, and out of 20 people we should be able to come up with a couple niche topics that would draw in another 40 people. After that it'll basically advertise itself.
:weed: [IP: logged]

infinityshock
Registered

Re: So how are we going to get more people here?

Post by infinityshock » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:11 pm

you forgot the most important variable: you not being a douche nozzle to a male bottom-fags asshole.

this is why arni-fags site is populated by a bunch of unterbottom bitches and lanni-fags site is populated by a bunch of junkies to various pharmaceuticals and bodily fluids.

you're making it obvious that you're not going to be any better.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Lanny's site gets by just fine without some flaming ass faggot following him around begging to fuck men, so your opinion is 100% disregarded.

President Brown

Post by President Brown » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 am

Last edited by President Brown on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:27 am

President Brown wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 am
It was a simpler time. A time where a kid could eat a 30 pack of benedryl and not worry about life. Totse was there for me.

Perhaps link this site to the wikipedia page? Maybe rebrand totse and make it relevant again?

...vote for brown
I found Totse looking for info on magic mushrooms. I do think the time of Totse like forums have passed though. Shame but the attention span of people is like 2 seconds now.

President Brown

Post by President Brown » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:51 am

Last edited by President Brown on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:19 am

I've had the link on the Wiki for a while.

I think our biggest leg up is the fact we have a Google pressence

Ain

Post by Ain » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Actually spend time in the IRC chat room while your logged into the site. More activity == more people sticking around.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:14 am

Ain wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:44 pm
Actually spend time in the IRC chat room while your logged into the site. More activity == more people sticking around.
While I agree that more activity would keep people around, I don't think an active IRC chat room is vital. I'd lean more towards quality posts in the correct section.

In all reality, until Niggasin.space goes down New Totse won't see much activity. There's not enough day to day traffic to attract newcomers, and the old timers that find the place are too few and far between, so they always end up getting bored and leaving. Das Troll has stuck around for like a year now, and there's a couple other people that pop in now and then.

Ain

Post by Ain » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Niggasin.space

Damn, Why did you show me that? I thought we were friends.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Wait, so you're not going to just jump on the bandwagon and back the wrong horse? Most people leave here as soon as they find out about NiS

Ain

Post by Ain » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:53 pm

That was the worst thing I've seen in a long time. I would rather have black ops duck tape my eyelids open, and force me to watch the "hamster dance" until the song is burned into my brain for life. Wait, that damn song is already burned into my brain. shit! Oh well, Its still better than what I seen over there.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Ha, that's awesome. Yeah, it's a shit show over there. I feel like threads being in the right section would help a lot though, and the addition of a hot topic or recent topic bar. Hot Topics was easily my favorite way to browse.

Wyatt Burp

Seems pretty lame so far

Post by Wyatt Burp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm

I was hoping to find some kindred souls to teach me how to hide my ISP from a webpage for the purpose of spamming the "give us some feedback" page of a business. People discard their receipts all the time and it would be easy to pick them up, but the business would be able to tell that several complaints all came from the same ISP/computer/browser. Naturally I thought of &TOTSE, ran a dogpile and found this place.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Yeah it kind of is. There's a severe lack of posters.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:39 am

You know what? Fuck it. I'm now idle in the IRC 24/7.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Seems pretty lame so far

Post by Das Troll » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Wyatt Burp wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm
I was hoping to find some kindred souls to teach me how to hide my ISP from a webpage for the purpose of spamming the "give us some feedback" page of a business. People discard their receipts all the time and it would be easy to pick them up, but the business would be able to tell that several complaints all came from the same ISP/computer/browser. Naturally I thought of &TOTSE, ran a dogpile and found this place.
Sounds like you need a VPN. There are a bunch of free VPNs that will allow you to change your IP. I'm sure someone with a bit of knowledge could follow the route back to source but I doubt they would even try.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Seems pretty lame so far

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:35 pm
Wyatt Burp wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm
Sounds like you need a VPN. There are a bunch of free VPNs that will allow you to change your IP. I'm sure someone with a bit of knowledge could follow the route back to source but I doubt they would even try.
Might as well just use Tor

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 am

So ironically enough, our click ratio is through the roof. We're discussing more broad topics and pulling in more lurkers, which can turn into more members.

I barely even post on NiS anymore. It's too fucking boring and nobody there appreciates a quality thread.

rostant

Post by rostant » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:52 am

you forgot the most important variable: you not being a douche nozzle to a male bottom-fags asshole.

this is why arni-fags site is populated by a bunch of unterbottom bitches and lanni-fags site is populated by a bunch of junkies to various pharmaceuticals and bodily fluids.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:04 am

rostant wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:52 am

Yeah, no, only you think this, Infinityshock. Not one single person here is offended that I stopped you from spamming the forum with rough gay sex fantasies.

CitizenCocaine

Post by CitizenCocaine » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:12 pm

rostant wrote:

Please just stop. Commit gun mouth.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:27 pm

That would be a waste of a bullet and a financial strain on your family, just go walk off into the woods/ocean/desert and die.

CitizenCocaine

Post by CitizenCocaine » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:27 pm
That would be a waste of a bullet and a financial strain on your family, just go walk off into the woods/ocean/desert and die.
Hahaha, based.

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:10 pm

I am here to help.
But whats in it for me?
I will be loosing a lot of the attention i head off from NIS.
How about we do casting couch videos?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:14 am

Nothing. You aren't Totse OG so you don't understand.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:04 am
rostant wrote:

Yeah, no, only you think this, Infinityshock. Not one single person here is offended that I stopped you from spamming the forum with rough gay sex fantasies.
dont invoke my name you delirious mewling arsenokoitai

i have no interest in contributing anything to this shitshow you have clogging up the interwebs and that is 100% your own doing. im not explaining it or debating it again. go back and read my previous posts on how you caused the issue.

go make your useless self slightly less useless and permaban my acct. everyone knows why you unbanned it and youre not fooling anyone.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 pm

CitizenCocaine wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:12 pm
rostant wrote:

what im going to commit is gun asshole.

sans lube.

and when im done your asshole is going to look like a herd of alien chestbursters made a wrong turn up in there and made their grandiose entrance through the wrong end.

CitizenCocaine

Post by CitizenCocaine » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:21 am

infinityshock wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 pm
CitizenCocaine wrote:
rostant wrote:

sans lube.

and when im done your asshole is going to look like a herd of alien chestbursters made a wrong turn up in there and made their grandiose entrance through the wrong end.
lol gay

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:27 am

CitizenCocaine wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 pm
CitizenCocaine wrote:
rostant wrote:

sans lube.

lol gay
Like, aggressively gay.

fotso

Post by fotso » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:01 am

Lanny's site gets by just fine without some flaming ass faggot following him around begging to fuck men, so your opinion is 100% disregarded.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:05 am

fotso wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:01 am
Infinityshock doesn't post here anymore though. He still posts on NiS all the time though, so I think you're really confused.

By the way, banned for repeatedly trying to hide links in your post.