Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 2: Old Man and the Seat

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
Enigma
Site Admin

Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 2: Old Man and the Seat

Post by Enigma » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:50 am

This was apparently the season's more serious "This is what makes Rick Tick" episode. The A story follows Rick trying to get revenge on the person who found his planet containing his secret toilet, and the B story follows a race of aliens in dire need of water that is taking over the Earth by developing a dating app to distract the human race.

Noteworthy notes:
This is the second episode this season where Rick and Morty are split up. They don't even share any dialog in this episode.
Beth showed what kind of person she really is by staying with Jerry despite matching with someone else
Jerry is shown to match with NOBODY
Morty has really shown a lot of growth since the series premier. Like, a lot. Look how freakin' independent he is.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 2: Old Man and the Seat

Post by Das Troll » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:51 pm

shit i forgot ep 2 was out. I'll have to come back and read this post in a few minutes.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:54 am

Just finished the ep. I laughed quite a few times, especially when Beth crashed that hang glider through the barn wall. So far its 2 for 2 in season 4. Lets hope they can keep this pace up.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:01 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:54 am
Just finished the ep. I laughed quite a few times, especially when Beth crashed that hang glider through the barn wall. So far its 2 for 2 in season 4. Lets hope they can keep this pace up.
I think it will really boil down to Justin Roiland and the other guy (too early), because they've for sure become the most popular show on Adult Swim. I'm sure they'll fall victim to the 'Year Five' syndrome and fuck it up starting next year.
:weed: [IP: logged]