Fortnite

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Enigma
Site Admin

Fortnite

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 am

Finally started playing Fortnite now that I have not only a good enough computer, but an OS that supports it, and I gotta say, it's pretty damn fun. Huge map with tons of hiding places, limitless potential for different strategies, random yet equal loot, and literally 100 players in every match, so it's fun no matter what (unless you suck)
:weed: [IP: logged]

murderman143
Registered

Re: Fortnite

Post by murderman143 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 am

time to hop on apex wit yo free 2 play asss,, shit ill buy you pubg nigga, might run iffy if your shit suck-yer than a Pentium but should be Playable

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Nah, I'm good on Fag G. I don't buy games unless they're AAAA Septuple Platinums

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:07 pm

Oh, and shit runs so-so on my current setup, but I need to wait a little longer before I buy more computer parts.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:39 pm

I play TF2 still for shooters. I've never played apex, pubG or fortnite.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:39 pm
I play TF2 still for shooters. I've never played apex, pubG or fortnite.
I just couldn't get into TF2. I'll play UT99 for an old school shooter experience though.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am

pubg g is tripple platinum AAA , atleast to me as i dont keep interest in games very long these days, just the right amount of good graphics but not like epic by far, on unreal engine so runs pretty :IGHT: even on Pentium or 4k, with just the right amount of fuckery bs to deal with and rage out and grief the other players

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:55 am

What if I told you Fortnite was also on Unreal Engine?