Old Totse review #1: Lucid Dreams: Easy How To!

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Old Totse review #1: Lucid Dreams: Easy How To!

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 08, 2020 1:53 am

https://newtotse.com/oldtotse/en/fringe ... 79084.html

I decided to look over some of the old Totse articles with a critical eye to distill some of the good information from the bad. In this instance it's something that I have a fair amount of experience with, Lucid Dreaming.

According to the article:

48 hours of 100% FREE TIME Bed
The ability to stay up for 24 hours straight TV
(no one should bother you after the first 24 hours)

This doesn't really matter. Staying up for 2 days will make you super tired. Since you sleep in peaks and vallys, aka you're in your deepest sleep at the low points and the lightest sleep at the high. Staying up for that long will put you in REM (rapid eye movement sleep) almost right off the bat. You can do this from just being dead ass tried as well.

What to do:
Watch Television, use the computer, or keep yourself occupied for hour with no sleep!! (NO DRUGS!)
On the 25th hour, turn up the volume of the TV and lay down while looking at the TV.
Slowly begin to close your eyes, while ATTENITAVELY listening to the TV.
When your eyes are closed, continue to liten to the TV.
You will trancend into an LD.

The TV, computer, ect is just to keep you from passing out. The 25th hour doesn't matter to be honest, it's just the writer being melodramatic. Closing your eyes and listening to the TV is you being in a super tired state and concentrating on being awake. This is where the article gets kinda sketchy. The problem is losing control. You can tell you're losing control by the fact that you're thinking entirely normal thoughts then suddenly you find yourself thinking entirely random thoughts. The trick here is to try not to lose control, easier said than done.

"You have a double mind, concious and subconcious, it is like having two people in one body. You are the concious, you can do output DIRECTLY to the real world thru the body and recieve through the sense organs, the subconcious receives messages thru the senory organs and communicates to the body thru you. REMEMBER the subconcious mind is like another person, it has feelings, so if its pissed at you... well,

watch out, it may play mind games with you or give you a headache, some #*@! like that, any way, keep it happy. in a lucid dream, it usually plays he role of environment, and you play the role of "player"(videogame analogy)."

Shananagins. While you do receive information from the outside world, you don't have any control over your subconscious mind. I've gotten into conversations with my sub where I asked it a question and just got a shrug. Apparently my subconscious doesn't know jack shit.

"DO NOT FEAR anything on this type of dream. The subconcious mind will expliot this fear."

If you're lucid dreaming and not just dreaming of a lucid dream this won't be an issue.

"In this dream you can control everything. you can fly (i, perosnaly make it a point always to go for a good fly when i can)."

Absolute horse shit. The mind has a ton of problems being lucid and pulling god powers out of your ass. Often when people realize they are lucid dreaming they wake up from the sheer shock of it. I've read, and found, that rubbing your hands together can keep you in the lucid dream. I assume it's just taking your mind off the shock that you have when you realize that you're dreaming. Once I realize I'm dreaming I often am in one of two states, the dream of the lucid dream or the real lucid dream. The first one isn't a real lucid dream. The second one is where you have real control of your dream. This second state is much harder to attain. Even then you can't just summon a woman to fuck or to fly often times.

"you can easily transform things into other things. first try to find a watch thats shitty, look at it ans concentrate on turining it into a rolex. see, its easy!
Conversing with people is always good (it allows you to see into your subconcious)
Having dreamsex is great!"

From my own experience the more you realize it's a dream, the harder it is to maintain the dream and control it. On a side note looking at watches, clocks, or digital clocks in a dream is a great way to do a reality check. A reality check is just that, a way to check to see if you're dreaming. In the movie Inception it's Leonardo Dicaprios top. A watch or clock will never tell the same time twice and it will often tell some wonky made up time like 56:34 olock. Conversing with people in a dream doesn't really unearth anything special as far as I've found.

And that's the first review of old Totse articles.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Old Totse review #1: Lucid Dreams: Easy How To!

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 08, 2020 5:24 am

I like how the review is longer than the article.

Anyway, lucid dreams are lit. I've had ONE my whole life, and it was by pure luck.

I was having an average dream where I was at my mom's house getting ready for the day, and when I walked out the garage was subtly different and by some pure luck I happened to pick up on it, contemplate it briefly, and conclude I must be dreaming.

It's the only time I can recall that I've realized I was dreaming without waking up right away, and I took full advantage of the fact I was for the most part in control.

The weird thing about it was that I didn't control the environment, or the situation, just what I actually did about it.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 08, 2020 1:25 pm

The way I look at it is there's two types of lucid dreaming.

Type 1. The dream of the lucid dream
You think you're having a lucid dream. This isn't a real lucid dream since the dream itself is about the lucid dream and not the dreamer reaching true lucidity.

Type 2. True lucidity
This is where you lucid dream with realization and control. Often times you stand there and wonder what to do since you're just kinda dropped into the situation. Also the difference between type 1 and 2 is often a first vs a third person view. Dreaming of a lucid dream will often have you watching the movie while true lucidity will have you dreaming out of your own eyes. Type 2 is the one you want but it's also the harder of the two to control. Shock will often wake you up so you have to do little tricks like rubbing your hands to keep you under. Once you've fought off the first wave of shock then you can work from there.

I've had many of both types of lucid dreams. I got over the HURRRR IM GONNA FUCK A GIRL a long time ago because it gets boring after a while. I then started testing dream physics and rules. Turns out that when you have a type 2, god powers are hard to manifest. Like try to summon a female out of thin air while your awake. Your brain KNOWS it can't do that but you also KNOW you're in a dream.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 08, 2020 3:28 pm

I used mine to just live out a perfect day where shit just worked out, so maybe I wasted the opportunity.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet