The modern "Left" is fucking bullshit

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
Kheron
Registered

The modern "Left" is fucking bullshit

Post by Kheron » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 pm

I say this as a progressive. As someone radically progressive. As someone who believes our system is so fundamentally broken and that progress is so difficult and slow due to that that, considering things like cascading domino effects of climate change that are irreversible, that we need change NOW, not in 20 years of slowly fixing shit. That we need a fucking revolution.

But god fucking DAMN is the Left fucking retarded. As an LGBT person I can't enter any LGBT space/most Leftist spaces without my entire identity being boiled down to my fucking alphabet soup identifier like I'm being sent off to a god damn nazi camp.

And what's with the people pushing Black Superiority?! I want things to improve for everyone, but do we really fucking need to replace our current system with one that favors a different group? It's fucking insane.

And if you DARE to question these kinds of people or to try and bring some fucking SANITY to the conversation you're labeled a Nazi (when we have actual honest to god modern fucking Nazis/white nationalists that deserve that title) or a redneck or a Russian Bot/Troll.

Like, I can't say shit about Hillary Clinton without people assuming I want to vote in the corpses of Reagan and Nixon Frankensteined together or some bullshit. Can't I just fucking hate incompetent cunts that play identity politics and steal elections from honest candidates with decades of history of fighting for common folk? And Biden is just as bad. A dementia addled, segregationist, classist fucking pedophile that threatened voters during this primary. And fucking stole it in another rigged election working with the DNC and mainstream media because the establishment can't FATHOM the idea of people having a CHOICE.

/rant

Das Troll
Registered

Re: The modern "Left" is fucking bullshit

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:18 pm

Welcome to what anyone right of the current Overton window has had to deal with since Obama. It's gotten so bad in places where all they want is foot soldiers to do their bidding. BLM quite literally will say "Silence is violence" and "Be quiet when black voices are speaking" in the same sentence. Anyone with half a brain has been saying for years that you can't do what the left wants. You have to parse your identity into ever finer and finer groups, each with their own victim status and some that even overlap and conflict.

Now you have these animals tearing down statues, censoring shows, changing books. It's quite literally a modern day book burning and no one is saying anything because they're terrified of being called racist. Sure we have an ugly history, but we're not China and we shouldn't have our own great leap forward. I can't tell you how many times I've been called a racist or a nazi because I'm not down with destroying statues and art. It's going to come to a violent crescendo, mark my words.

The best thing everyone can do is not bow to these people, not apologize, not give in. The mob will never be satisfied with boot licking, they will demand more.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:33 am

I, unfortunately, saw the whole LGBTQTFBBQ thing becoming an issue when it started becoming more than two genders. There used to be a time when you realize you haven't heard from Jim in about 6 years when suddenly his long lost cousin Julie who looks exactly like Jim but more girly would show up out of nowhere.

As for BLM: I knew that shit was racist when they would lose their shit about #alllivesmatter
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:40 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:33 am

As for BLM: I knew that shit was racist when they would lose their shit about #alllivesmatter
What they're doing is something called semantic overload. Semantic overload is when something said means more than one thing. I personally like to call this the "or else" method of debate. They're not saying black lives matter, they're saying agree with me, or else. Most people don't know this is happening but they can feel the "or else" in the air. That, In my opinion, is where the all lives matter thing comes from. Of course black lives matter but that's not what they're saying, they're saying agree with me or I will physically or socially ruin you.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you responded well from a ultimatum?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Fucking BLM, dude. I agree 100% with the movement, things still aren't as equal as people like to believe. Just shit like the racist cops killing unarmed POC is enough to show that they're affected by racism still. Hell, I even agree with tearing down the participation trophies those losers erected to celebrate their "heritage" and "culture" of being traitors - in the early 1900s (when most of the statues were put up).

But when they do shit like in 2016 where they stole the stage & mic from Bernie and called him a racist old white dude.

HE WALKED WITH MARTIN LUTHER KING. He fucking fought for their lives before they were even a twinkle in their daddy's eyes (which is where those little shits should have god damned STAYED if that's the kind of contribution they're gonna give to society).

People like that show me we need to massively increase the availability and quality of education in this country. People here are so fucking stupid.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:12 pm

I think everyone should be treated equal until they show reason not to (IE: child molestors, chronic theives, et cetera, not "They're black/brown/yellow"), but yeah, Das Troll made a good point it's not just Black Lives Matter, it's Black Lives Matter "or else".

I'm not saying they DON'T matter, but the crack heads, people sitting on welfare just because, people who refuse to even TRY to work because "Racist whitey"? Fuck them.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet