Investing in airlines

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
AngryIVer
Registered

Investing in airlines

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:54 pm

I figured fuck it and invested in Jet Blu. Even if it doesn't reach what it was pre-covid I still stand to make some money, and I need something to offset the few % I went down when I was still learning the market.

As a side note, I also got $9 worth of apple that I'm hoping to sell for $10 later on.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: Investing in airlines

Post by Kheron » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 pm

I wish I had the money to invest. This would be one of the best times to.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:37 pm

It really would. I only had like $30 to invest, but if things go back to normal I'll double that, and if things go okay I'll at least make $15.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

If you have guts of iron, you can get into crypto. just do yourself a favor and don't check it every day.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:09 am

Jesus CHRIST. Every time I fucking look I wish I would have invested the last time I looked.

Although right now seems like a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal risky time to get Bitcoin. It's not at a real all time low, and it's not far from a (realistic) all time high.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:38 am

AngryIVer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:09 am
Jesus CHRIST. Every time I fucking look I wish I would have invested the last time I looked.

Although right now seems like a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal risky time to get Bitcoin. It's not at a real all time low, and it's not far from a (realistic) all time high.
It's not tanking and it's not in a bubble. Its not a great time to put a lot of money in to be honest in any crypto. Back when Covid first hit I jumped in on BAT at 11 cents per, now it's at 26 cents per. I've made a few hundred dollars but over all, it's just making up for the previous bad buy I did. If you really want to make some money, wait for a bubble to burst. It may take a while but it's worth it. Watching people panic sell is great for the buyers.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:53 am

That's kind of my plan now. I missed the airline bubble when it hit rock bottom, but luckily jumped on in time.

I think that's another reason sites like this are important. We can monitor this type of thing as a collective without screwing one another over.