Kids

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
AngryIVer
Registered

Kids

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:21 am

You know, I love my kids, but fuck, they are the worst.

Couldn't wash my face in the shower today because one of them took my facewash to put in their stupid ass bag. Probably a good thing I caught it because my guess is the bag was on it's way to my mil's. Kind of wish I'd flipped a little harder and broken a mirror or something.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Kids

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:03 am

I got a vasectomy a long time ago, no kids for me. I did date this super hot chick for a while that got drunk one night and fucked me without a condom on. After that she liked it and I did it all the time. I never did tell her that I got a vasectomy. By the end of our relationship she thought she was barren. I broke up with her a day before valentines day and she went out and got what I can only assume is a revenge fuck and got pregnant. I still giggle when I think of that.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 am

That's fucking awesome.

You still confirm you are sterile, right? I've heard some shit about vasectomies reversing over time.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:40 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 am
That's fucking awesome.

You still confirm you are sterile, right? I've heard some shit about vasectomies reversing over time.
I've dumped gallons of baby batter in my last girlfriend and nothing happened. I got the cut and burn method done to me. They cut the vas and then burn the tips. So the sperm would have to travel down the pipe, hit a brick wall and assuming they get through the wall, jump the equivalent of the grand canyon to another brick wall to get through then leave my dick. So the odds of me having a kid or it some how regrowing is possible, but so incredibly slim its not worth considering.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Anecdotal, but my dad's heart grew an entirely new artery to bypass blockage, and he had 4 unique sets of teeth pulled before he died.

I guess the take away from that is, while nearly impossible, it's still possible. That being said, contrary to what people believe, pregnancy has a pretty fine window of opportunity and it's 100% preventable with a little common sense.