BLM morons to go rural America, get shot.

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
Das Troll
Registered

BLM morons to go rural America, get shot.

Post by Das Troll » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:31 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/blm-protester- ... er-1527439

I mean really, what did they expect was going to happen? Constant riots, burning, looting, and murder are happening in the big cities. Country people see this but are basically NIMBY so who cares? Then they come out to maw and paw kettle land and are shocked that country people who "cling to their guns and their bibles" aren't having that shit? Color me shocked!

shocked.jpg
shocked.jpg (61.94 KiB) Viewed 1664 times

Kheron
Registered

Re: BLM morons to go rural America, get shot.

Post by Kheron » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:51 pm

The riots died down, and they were in protest to police brutality and authoritarianism.

But besides that, there is nothing that says these ppl were anything but peaceful. Further, they were on a march, and weren't on that dude's property or anything. This is just straight up racist violence. Dude just wanted to shoot some black people. Hope he fucking rots like the POS he is.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Yeah? Been a part of a lot of "protests" have you?

Notice how there isn't a video of this incident despite video being mentioned? I wonder if it's because the stupid niggers know they were trespassing.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:15 pm

Kheron wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:51 pm
The riots died down, and they were in protest to police brutality and authoritarianism.

But besides that, there is nothing that says these ppl were anything but peaceful. Further, they were on a march, and weren't on that dude's property or anything. This is just straight up racist violence. Dude just wanted to shoot some black people. Hope he fucking rots like the POS he is.
Ahh so you know the thoughts of the people in the house and know the exact motives of people on a "march"? A march with a bunch of parked cars just sitting there ready for them to leave in? What would you do if a group of people, not the same people mind you but a group of people that are shouting the same thing, came by your house? Mind you these people believe the same things as the Portland rioters who have been rioting for nearly 90 days straight now. BLM protests turn into riots as the sun goes down.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:09 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:15 pm
Kheron wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Ahh so you know the thoughts of the people in the house and know the exact motives of people on a "march"? A march with a bunch of parked cars just sitting there ready for them to leave in? What would you do if a group of people, not the same people mind you but a group of people that are shouting the same thing, came by your house? Mind you these people believe the same things as the Portland rioters who have been rioting for nearly 90 days straight now. BLM protests turn into riots as the sun goes down.
BLM are some of the most violent motherfuckers I've seen too.

Remember, to them ONLY black lives matter.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:09 pm

The riots in the Twin Cities at least died down. And they only came after protests not only went ignored but were responded to with further brutality.

And, if ppl were walking by my house marching I wouldn't give a fuck. If they were on my property and not leaving, fine. But ppl just walking down the street? Wtf gives you the right to shoot them?

I will say a lot of the more radical BLM are crazy stupid, esp cus they'll yell over the ppl that actually try to help like Bernie (who marched with MLK ffs!) but the movement as a whole is fine. It should be obvs to anyone with two working eyes and two brain cells to rub together that shit is fucked in this country. Generations of institutional racism has made it hard to do anything as a POC. Shit, just having a more white sounding name can help in landing a job or selling your home.

It's about damn time people rose up in this country and stopped letting others walk all over them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Okay, what gives them the right to be anywhere near that residential neighborhood? It's not just marching either, it's screaming about how ONLY black lives matter. That's the problem: They aren't preaching equality, they're preaching that ONLY black lives should matter. Not Mexicans, not Jews, not Arabs, ONLY black lives. Their slogan is "No lives matter until Black Lives Matter".

There's that "racism" again. It's "racism" that made little Tyquan bring his crack dealer dad's 9mm to school for show and tell. It's "racism" that made Ledasha get pregnant at 9. It's "racism" that causes gangs to form. Not niggers being niggers, racism. I mean, let's ignore the fact Obama himself came from the most taboo of families and became fucking president.

Also, idk where you're getting your information from, but typically houses are sold be licensed real estate agents and the buying never knows the seller's name or race.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:54 pm

Lmao "Black Lives Matter" does not mean "ONLY Black Lives Matter" that's some nice Fox propaganda ya got there.

Also, dude, you're saying that they deserve to be shot for being on a PUBLIC STREET? Who the god damn FUCK cares. If they're not on your property, attacking you, you have NO right to KILL them.

And I'm listening to the people that are affected by this. Obviously you aren't. I don't get how you're so god damn SMART but you don't see that you're being pitted against minorities by a bunch of crooks that'd just as soon let you die. I'll never understand that. We've had holocaust survivors even say that this is exactly what it was like going thru Hitler's rise, and that Trump has said some of the same lies.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Because I'm not feeding into some PC bullshit?

I still want to see the video footage of this happening. Obviously they knew they were doing something shady because they had shit ready to roll out once shit hit the fan.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:40 pm

I believe that there will be more to this like there is almost always more to a situation. I never take anything, even video at face value anymore. It's almost always a video just starting at the altercation and then ending shortly after the climax. It usually turns out to be far more complicated. Like whats his face that got shot 7 times was in a wrestling match with the cops on the other side of the car right before the main video starts. Not to mention they knew he had a warrant out and he had a bunch of other felonies on his record. He just shakes the cops off and walks to his car to pull out what? His ID? Registration? Even if it was those things when you have like 5 cops yelling at you to stop with their guns drawn and you go to pull something from your car, that's a idiot move.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:15 am

The only fucked up thing about that is that he got shot 7 times at point blank range. Once, twice, MAYBE a 3rd time, but 7 times? Come on, you fucked yourself with that officer Prick

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:07 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:15 am
The only fucked up thing about that is that he got shot 7 times at point blank range. Once, twice, MAYBE a 3rd time, but 7 times? Come on, you fucked yourself with that officer Prick
Yeah 7 times seems excessive. Turns out he was likely reaching for the knife he had hidden in his driver side seat that the police just found.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:39 pm

Yeah? Case closed. Shouldn't have resisted arrest then reached for a weapon. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.