New Section: Politics: Left, Right, and Center

News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.
Enigma
Site Admin

New Section: Politics: Left, Right, and Center

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:21 am

Keep any and all political topics here. I don't want to see these OPINIONS in News of the World, Bad Ideas, Sex and Affection, et cetera anymore.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Re: New Section: Politics: Left, Right, and Center

Post by Kheron » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:52 am

Lmao, triggered by facts

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. REASON: LITERAL SPAM. GO BE "TRIGGERED" SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Use this as an example of acceptable behavior. If your shit topic doesn't land don't follow me around trying to stoke the flames created by the burning wreckage. Bringing in another section from OG Totse about politics during the election year is hardly being triggered.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 pm

Aren't you like, related to Kheron or something? Or at least know this person in real life?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 am

Yeah, meaning I hold them to a higher standard. What they did was some toddler ass shit.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Lol, imagine not knowing what spam is.

In a world with so much happening, I can't post a handful of news links without you flipping your shit? The audacity - a user of a forum POSTING in said forum?! I should know better. Obviously forums are for staring at the pretty background, not for making threads or sharing information.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:50 am

The 4 threads talking shit in response to making a section for political bullshit was spam. The fact a thread can't be made without 2/3rd of the OP being talking shit to people who oppose your views is absolutely spam.

To expand, it has nothing to do with the topics posted and you know it. It has everything to do with the fact you aren't interested in actually discussing these topics, you just want us to be offended with you when the reality is you're the only person here who doesn't support our current POTUS. THEN you got offended that I didn't want the political drama in a topical section when there's already a perfectly good section to post political drama. Jeff started the section for the same reason.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:10 am

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't support a man our own intelligence community claims was supported by Russia (making him, by definition, a fucking traitor) who also would see me locked up in camps and dead just like the brown migrants because...

You chase them off. You banned me. I didn't see that dude that asked about old Totse being so racist around much more than that thread, clearly he also fucked off. Your triggered ass needs its safe space like the snowflake you MAGA cultists are. Idk how you can even stomach supporting that man while also acting like you care about your family. I wouldn't even have the insurance I need if it wasn't for Minnesota. He ended LGBT protections and I know a lot of people that lost their insurance, but I kept mine because it was state insurance. He's been clocked lying over like 12k times. He fucked us over during Covid, has broken numerous laws. Even stole from a cancer charity. He's trying to be pres for life and is (quickly, not even SLOWLY) ramping up his authoritarian bullshit. We've had holocaust survivors saying this is exactly what it was like during the rise of Hitler.

And this piece of shit, this dude who is so inept and so senile he can't do a single god damn thing other than bumble his way into destroying democracy with the help of Putin and the Republican Senators, House members, SCOTUS judges, Governors, etc., and if you haven't realized another term of this fucker would be about the worst thing to happen idk what to say. If you don't believe I'd be rounded up and executed/put in a work camp till I die, idk what to say. You're obviously blind to reality, and clearly care more about hating black people than you do about any of your family that will be negatively impacted by the closest person alive to being a modern day Hitler (outside of China's Xi Xinhping or however you spell his name)

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:08 am

Look at your rant because I made a fucking section for political shit. You clearly need help. I'm ignoring any more responses on this matter. Fuck off.