romanian accent = money

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
fuckreddit
Registered

romanian accent = money

Post by fuckreddit » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:20 pm

this isn't actually a joke and the whole situation is fucked.

My mom is Romanian and therefore I am %50 Romanian. My dad was always at work growing up and I was on and off homeschooled. So guess what I have? An accent!

As fun as this may be my mom didn't teach me Romanian growing up because she didn't want me ostracized (now instead of being bilingual with an accent I am simply accent boy). So I am learning Romanian through my mom and wherever else asap so I can go to Romania. This way I will use my accent and sound native - why? Because I don't want debt from college, so eu mergem ad Romunia videme mea bunica Anna. I will go to Romania to see my grandma anna and go to artshcool.,
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: romanian accent = money

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Neat! Get some Romanians to join? Maybe teach them to make broken english post yes?
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:02 pm

Try and get a job at the university where you will be going to college. That's what I did. Sure it takes longer than normal but you wont be neck deep in debt by the time you get out.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:18 am

It's like a requirement that you have to be in debt otherwise you didn't go to Collage.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:24 am

in the eu people don't make money ruining other's lives

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm

It's not ruining someone's life because they failed to secure a degree in a field that's actually looking for college educated people.

Like, my wife is in hella debt from school, but if she got a job in her field she wouldn't be. Make sense?

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm
It's not ruining someone's life because they failed to secure a degree in a field that's actually looking for college educated people.

Like, my wife is in hella debt from school, but if she got a job in her field she wouldn't be. Make sense?
im not talking about not finishing, but it's really hard to pay off student debt most people dont. in romania, even if i have a little 20k isnt a lot compared to some dork who went to harvard "because it's good"

so my mom is now becoming a spec. ed. assistant so it seems destiny has aligned if both parents are spec. ed. teachers i guess i will go teach some spec. ed. spec. ed. you know a touch of that spec. ed.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:13 pm

I never said anything about not finishing. People waste all this time and money going to school for a degree that does fuck all for them, or don't use the degree that could have them on easy street.

Like, if you don't want to be an environmental scientist don't major in environmental science, you know? Or, like, these bitches that go to cosmetology school like there's that many women getting hair and makeup done on a daily.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:09 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:13 pm
I never said anything about not finishing. People waste all this time and money going to school for a degree that does fuck all for them, or don't use the degree that could have them on easy street.

Like, if you don't want to be an environmental scientist don't major in environmental science, you know? Or, like, these bitches that go to cosmetology school like there's that many women getting hair and makeup done on a daily.
Liberal arts has that problem. They pay 100k for a degree that has fuck-all demand for in the market.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 am

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:09 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:

Liberal arts has that problem. They pay 100k for a degree that has fuck-all demand for in the market.
Yep, there you go. It should be illegal to even offer a degree like that. Or like University of Oregon offers medieval studies, like, the fuck kinda job you getting with that degree.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:42 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 am
Das Troll wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:09 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:

Yep, there you go. It should be illegal to even offer a degree like that. Or like University of Oregon offers medieval studies, like, the fuck kinda job you getting with that degree.
That's basically what trade schools are for. It's like blue collar college. Welders made damn good money.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 pm

Trade school is a little bit of a grey area for me too. Like, I shouldn't have to go to school then spend 2 years as an apprentice to get certification to do electricity/plumbing/whatever as long as I'm able to do it up to code and to spec. Require it to get inspected within 10 days? Cool. Require me to pay someone $3000 to install $3.50 worth of pipe? Go fuck yourself.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 am

in mehico city, some days we wake up and we have no idea what month it is.

all day is like won big long lunch.. we wake up and say its lunchtime the whole family eats at one big table.
we go to bed eating lunch.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:43 pm

Dude, "3rd world" countries have the right idea imo. Fuck the hustle and bustle when you can just wake up, fuck around all day farming and shit, and go to sleep drunk and full.