Godzilla Vs. Kong

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
Das Troll
Registered

Godzilla Vs. Kong

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:10 pm

Just finished watching it and I must say it was pretty good. The other Godzilla movie suffered from the fact that you had to go an hour and twenty minutes into the movie before you got to see Godzilla. The last 30 or so minutes after that were pretty good. Godzilla Vs. Kong has fighting about 40 minutes into the movie with the rest of it being a slugfest. That's really all I want in my kaiju movies, big fucking monsters fighting and breaking shit. While it was predictable, it was still good. 8/10.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Godzilla Vs. Kong

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:41 am

The new one?
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:14 pm

Yeah the one that just came out

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm

Hopefully they did good enough to get the 6 or w/e more.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:09 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Hopefully they did good enough to get the 6 or w/e more.
They could do it if they don't mess it up. The main problem with X Vs. X movies is if one side wins, then the other fanbase gets mad. That same shit happened with Freddy Vs. Jason. Clearly Jason should have won in the real world but Freddy some how held is own against an undead killing machine whereas before, he died to teens when he got pulled into the real world.

How do you make both fanbases the winner without one side losing?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:35 am

Some dude at work was telling me the company who made this movie only had the rights to, like, 3 Godzilla movies and 5 King Kong movies, but if this one did good the parent company was considering extending the rights to like an additional 6 or 7 movies.

I mean, obviously he could be misinformed. I'm just curious. I'd watch a few, but if they really got the rights to 7 MORE they have big chance to fuck it up

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:34 am

yeah just right now i watched the movie its a nice movie.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar