People flushing medication like birth control and other drugs have fucked the water supply

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

People flushing medication like birth control and other drugs have fucked the water supply

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:16 am

estro.png
estro.png (169.92 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
I've read stories about this happening specifically with birth control. Imagine how different your life is from your ancestors just 200 years ago. You drink and eat from plastic containers using plastic utensils, drinking contaminated water and not doing anything to counteract it. I can't imagine how fucked and weak the "modern" man will be in just 100 years. Get glass containers, get rid of your plastic and stop drinking bad water before you turn into a fucking mutant.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: People flushing medication like birth control and other drugs have fucked the water supply

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:54 am

Oh come on, now. I find it hard to believe that so much birth control is getting flushed it's causing a measurable spike in estrogen in the water.

I'm not saying there isn't a spike, I'm not saying people aren't flushing meds, I'm saying correlation doesn't mean causation.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: People flushing medication like birth control and other drugs have fucked the water supply

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:06 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:54 am
Oh come on, now. I find it hard to believe that so much birth control is getting flushed it's causing a measurable spike in estrogen in the water.

I'm not saying there isn't a spike, I'm not saying people aren't flushing meds, I'm saying correlation doesn't mean causation.
Flushing meds? No, they're being passed in urine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/birth-c ... ts-2019-10

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Oh okay. That's pretty alarming as well. Seems like they aren't doing a very good job cleaning the water lol
:weed: [IP: logged]