Woke general Mark Milley in trouble for possible treason

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Woke general Mark Milley in trouble for possible treason

Post by Das Troll » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:21 pm

mill.jpg
mill.jpg (12.12 KiB) Viewed 916 times
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... n-DoD.html

Transcripts say that he went behind then President Trumps back to warn the Chinese that they weren't going to get attacked and if they did, he would warn them first so it wouldn't be a surprise. Many are calling this treason, but some are calling it legal. These people in my mind are being dishonest. There are processes to not following an order if you think it's unlawful, but going behind the presidents back and taking him out of the chain of command isn't one of them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Woke general Mark Milley in trouble for possible treason

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Sounds like a clear cut case of treason to me. I mean, giving away military secrets...
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:06 pm
Sounds like a clear cut case of treason to me. I mean, giving away military secrets...
I agree. They should hang his ass but at most he will get fired I think.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:54 am

Shit, knowing America these days they'll probably give him a medal because fuck Trump for no reason.
:weed: [IP: logged]