Vaccine deadly. I fucking called it.

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
Enigma
Site Admin

Vaccine deadly. I fucking called it.

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:12 am

https://www.worldtribune.com/unexpected ... iTZF4dIWqs

Inb4 the people calling in are making it up.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Re: Vaccine deadly. I fucking called it.

Post by Kheron » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Is it really surprising? Literally every vaccine has had adverse reactions. It's risk management of it being a low chance, and that the thing you're preventing would be a higher chance & generally be a bad experience as well.

Idk why this is so hard for people to grasp.

Hell, drinking too much water can kill you. Should we boycott water? Everyone that drinks H2O dies, it causes rust, it can kill/drown you if you breathe it in. So deadly. "Drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide, accounting for 7% of all injury-related deaths. There are an estimated 236 000 annual drowning deaths worldwide."

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-shee ... 0worldwide.

Let's ban beaches. Save the poor drowning victims and shark attack victims.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:57 am

Yeah, only there's not a literal 10% fatality rate for everyone who drinks water.

Like, do you own stock in Pzizer or something? Idk why it's so hard for people to grasp that maybe the government doesn't have our best interest in mind, and that maybe the vaccine was untested and rushed.

Like, there's a reason the FDA won't approve it until 2025. Because everyone who got it is the lab rat figuring out what side effects there are.

I, personally, am still not getting it. I'd rather have a cough for a couple days than be paralyzed or dead. Me getting it or not getting it effects nobody but myself. Being vaccinated doesn't mean you aren't a carrier either, so people can fuck off with how selfish it is that I won't get vaccinated.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:25 pm

I just follow the facts, my dude. Millions have gotten it and are just fine, it was a tweaked Sars-Cov2 vaccine in testing for a fucking decade, and some dumbasses are convincing people like you to take dog dewormer ivermectin.

You people even know what that is? It's a neurotoxin. Why would anyone trust some jackass telling them to take a neurotoxin? It's like the far Right is being tricked into killing themselves off. You want a conspiracy? There's one.

Y'all are insanely easy to trick into silly little culture wars to keep us fighting each other instead of the rich fucks hoarding wealth like a dragon

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Please link to where I suggested taking "dog dewormer" (that's not even what people are taking, they're taking horse dewormer)

Funny that we're "insanely easy to trick" yet you're willing to get an UNTESTED, NON-FDA APPROVED "vaccine" that has report after report of causing death or dismemberment.

Excellent attempt at changing this into something it isn't though. The topic is the vaccine causing death or other undesirable effects, not what an alternative to the vaccine.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:07 pm

It has been tested, went thru all the same medical trials concurrently, and has been FDA approved.

Ivermectin is legit used for dogs, too, shows how little you even know about the drugs y'all have been turning to.

Lmao imagine being so ignorant when everything is so easy to search and fact check online.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:26 am

Kheron wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Ivermectin is legit used for dogs, too, shows how little you even know about the drugs y'all have been turning to.

Lmao imagine being so ignorant when everything is so easy to search and fact check online.
Horses. But that's Ivermectin for horses. There's a human version of it that can be prescribed by a human doctor for human patients. What morons are doing is buying it from vet vendors and taking it. This shit is not made for people and from what I read, it's making upwards 80% of men sterile after taking it. This same shit happened with hydroxychloroquine. People were taking fish tank cleaner because it had hydroxychloroquine in it and getting sick. Both of these medications have human use and are prescribed by doctors.

Want to have a big think? Ask yourself what if any treatment you've seen touted for Covid once you go to the hospital. Seems like all they do is put you a ventilator. The reason for this many of the vaccines have emergency use status. If there's an agreed on, solid treatment then the vaccine can't get emergency status. Conspiracy behind it? I don't know. It does seem pretty suspicious that you never hear about any treatment and when you do, it gets maligned so hardcore that just speaking about it can get you shamed out of polite society.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:57 am

Kheron wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:07 pm
It has been tested, went thru all the same medical trials concurrently, and has been FDA approved.
No it hasn't. It's been given emergency use authorization, it has not been FDA approved.
Because, once again, nobody here even remotely suggested that we use it.
I know right? I recommend you search and fact check online. You've already been corrected twice, and are still clinging to the idea that we're suggesting you take medication intended for farm animals when the reality is nobody here at any point in time recommended ANY preventative measures against Covid-19.

Your literal only argument is that if we don't get the vaccine then we must be injecting ourselves with horse dewormer, when we've already covered that.

EDIT: Apparently the Pzizer one WAS FDA approved somewhat recently, which is ironic because that's the one you hear the most shit about, not to mention if it works so well why does it need a third booster.

Regardless, I'd still love to know who suggested we take horse dewormer and when so I can publicly shame them.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:05 am

The actual FDA website, saying the FDA approved it

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... 19-vaccine

Seriously. Just because your dumbass talking heads on Fox says it isn't approved, doesn't mean they're right.