NiS Meth Recipe

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

NiS Meth Recipe

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:12 am

I lifted this off NiS because I feel like this site will benefit more from it, and it will benefit more being here.

All credit for reaction goes to Buffalo Whisperer for his BAKE, then shake method.

This is for GUPS (Ground Up Pills)

What the fuck am I doing?

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/c...h.mrclean.html
https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/c...ch.pseudo.html
http://chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/crystal/000468062

The idea behind the reaction is this

[video=youtube;PTT6qPKIijc][/video]

[video=youtube;gNLvgGY-D9o][/video]

Do I need water?

DO NOT USE ANY WATER!!

1 gram of water can use up 10grams of lithium, more lithium = more heat which means more chance of explosion/fire. Keep everything anhydrous as possible.

Don't use Ammonium Nitrate unless you happen to have lots of it laying around!!
Ammonium Sulfate is much cheaper and easier to get in large quantities

SUPPLIES NEEDED

2oz Ammonium Suflate

2oz Lye

2L Plastic Bottle

1 cup to 1 and a half cup coleman fuel. You can also use isopropyl alcohol, xylene or ethanol.
1 AA Lithium Strip per 2 grams. half strip for one box

THE REACTION

Add all of the above then add 1 AA strip Per 2 Boxes of 2400 mg. or half strip for 1 box..

leave the PSE out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shake her up if its not audibly or visually starting to make gas well.

Leave the lid cracked for a few minutes at a time then shut and shake untill it starts to build press.

Slowly burp. hiss and quickly a few times. keep an eye on it. for when it really starts to go.

Dont shake it at all after the gas starts to go .. nope. your done shaking it for now unless it is having a hard time starting to make the gas. If so shake and pressurise release etc. untill its starting to come to life/ pressurize basically at an ok rate then quit the shaking untill later.

Let it pressurize up and tend to it, let it out slowly now and then too keep it within a workable pressure it will after 25/45 minutes be making the bronze that you want and lots of it.

When3/4 to 7/8 or all of the strip has turned to the red/ lion bronze etc. puddle-

Slowly release the pressure to get the cap off.. dont fuck around and get the funnel on it.

Slowly sprinkle the fine ground gups into and on top of the bronze, dont take all day. but dont just plop the whole powder load right down on top of it either.

The PSE is in. Lid on .Shake quickly for 10 seconds or so and let the precursers settle/ be watching for any Lith. thats down in the granule layer. Circular swing/twist the bottle to get a whilrpool in there to get the lith floating and up out of the granular layer after each shake. Keep the lith out of that bottom.

Shake and vent like before trying to keep at least a little pressure on the thing. Shake vent etc. the bronze will be used up and it will go grey, blue, sometimes almost black- the solvent.

Go nuts and shake the fucker.

After about 15 to 20 minutes let it sit still after you shake it, watching the solvent ,that is now a healthy grey chocolate milk looking sob.Let it sit still for 3 to five minutes watching at the top of the solvent line for the solvent to clear up..

It will clear up from the top down like the vertical hold on a TV. the farther you are along= the faster it will clear up.

When you can watch it.. after a quick shake.. ----> clear up real quick, like under a minute and the grey 'lithium amide' comes to rest on top of the fert/lye layer.. It's done.

Its also done when somertimes the bronze is all used up. All gone from floating on top. The solvent is clear then also right after that happens.

Go ahead and loosen the capso it bleeds the pressure off, and leave it fairly loose for a few minutes to let most of the gas react and get up out through the solvent.

Tighten the cap.

Two filters only in a not craZY humid environment.. and with a real free flowing small paper towel plug in the neck or a cotton ball or two tip the bottle slowly trying to keep the media in the bottom of the bottle get the fluid/solvent to go down and with the bottle tilted get the solvent line above the whole cap.

Carefully loosen the cap and feed the solvent out and around the cap while its tilted swiftly down through the funnel.

This is a quick as possible rough filter, we want this done this is a dangerous step if there is any bronze floating in that pool of solvent in the funnel. Get it done quickly and pick your enviro wisely for this step, dont pull this on top of the washing machine with a can of camp fuel rubbing elbows with you or jars of solvent etc near any of this.

Reasoning here.. if its extremely humid the floating bronze can get itchy and real pissed off firefly style when the solvent has run all through the funnel and its sitting there in the real h20 laden air.

When the solvent has run through quickly twist up the 2 filters and wring them out very quickly over the funnel- just squeeze the fucker once and thats it, if there is bronze in them you will hear them hiss and groan. Drop the two filters into the reaction vessel then immediately. And cap it.

Pull the cotton balls or plug from the neck and do the same.

Get the RVessel the fuck outside or to a fire safe place. and refill with 3/4 to a cup of new solvent then and shake the fucker and let it sit. In a safe Place!!!

Now Get yourself another vessel like the one you have your solvent in now and make sure its clean dry and at least luke warm or room temp.

Pour the solvent from one vessel to the other 5 to 10 times.

Check the smell of the solvent.

The AA is completely gone yea?

Yep...all gone.

Clean the empty vessel thoroughly and dry and room temp or lukw warm it.

Clean and dry the funnel well inside and out and fit it with one or two tightly packed cotton balls or a nice decent paper towel plug or both a plug and a cotton ball or two half ass tight on top of it and place two filters on top of these.

Pre wet /pour a small amount of the same solvent you used / new stuff this time.. through the funnel and adjust the plug for a decent/ good filtration.

Finish filter the solvent now.

When its all filtered shove the filters and the plugs,cttnballs into the Reaction Vessel and recap immediately after its done filtering. This cuts the stinky factor down of the solvent in your enviro.. and keeps a handle on it.

Gas the solvent.

---------

Put the gupps in after the bronze, this allows less precursers for the rxn, which means better yeild, less shit in there to trap the freebase Ma for it to cling get all mixed and mingled into.

The rxn between the Amm Nitrate and Sodium Hydroxide runs alot better when the guppy pill mass isnt getting into the way in between the two.

You get by with less Lithium to make the bronze because you arent shaking it and ramming it into the fert lye layer using up the bronze dicking around trying to make the gas to make the bronze etc. etc. You make the bronze with minimal Nh3 precursers and dont shake/waste any bronze.

Any adulterant in the pill mass to counter act the rxn and or cripple the rxn betwen the two to get to or severely slow down the bronze endpoint is driven around.

The Bronze is already made before the P. Mass gets in there. Giving them a big fuck you.

The finished product won't be crystal but it should look something like this

:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: NiS Meth Recipe

Post by Das Troll » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Bunch of meth heads around where I live. My opinion is if you're smoking meth then you're probably too out of it to cook meth.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:58 pm
Bunch of meth heads around where I live. My opinion is if you're smoking meth then you're probably too out of it to cook meth.
Agreed. Your average tweaker is going to try to rush things and blow their ass up.

Jrwil83

Post by Jrwil83 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:58 am

Pretty goddamn good man!!!
Now I suggest using ice....just regular old home city ice in a bowl and sitting the reacted vessel in the ice to help speed the process of breaking down the lithium before adding the PSE....I also continue to use the ice throughout the cook when I'm shaking and the bottle gets a little warm....I don't heat until the cook is done and ready to be gassed off...am wanting to experiment with ph instead of gassing off to make a cleaner and more "ice" like type of dope....any pointers on that?

Jrwil83

Post by Jrwil83 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:02 am

Also...where can I find ammonium sulfate?? And doesn't the sulfate also keep it from getting as hot as well??

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 am

Jrwil83 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:02 am
Also...where can I find ammonium sulfate?? And doesn't the sulfate also keep it from getting as hot as well??
Plant store, hardware store, Walmart, et cetera.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:53 am

Jrwil83 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:58 am
Pretty goddamn good man!!!
Now I suggest using ice....just regular old home city ice in a bowl and sitting the reacted vessel in the ice to help speed the process of breaking down the lithium before adding the PSE....I also continue to use the ice throughout the cook when I'm shaking and the bottle gets a little warm....I don't heat until the cook is done and ready to be gassed off...am wanting to experiment with ph instead of gassing off to make a cleaner and more "ice" like type of dope....any pointers on that?
Wait, I didn't read this one, this is a shake and bake method, right?

Wouldn't it explode because of the pressure if you don't burp it?
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

AjayAus

Post by AjayAus » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:15 am

You should ALWAYS use a SODASTREAM bottle (500ml) or (1ltr)
NEVER a soda pop bottle!!!!!
A SODASTREAM BTL HOLDS 240psi & more pressure (after PSE is in) ALWAYS means better meth!! :shakem:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Even better meth would be not using the shake and bake method, but that's just my opinion.

He's right though, use a sodastream bottle.

AjayAus

Post by AjayAus » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:20 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm
Even better meth would be not using the shake and bake method, but that's just my opinion.

I have been using the SnB method for about 9+ year's, ever since the old totse2 waz around 😜
I DO NOT GAS as the pH iz always off & fucked up! I do a water 💦 pull,. & I 100% know it makes for WAAAAY better gear! pH makes a shit load of difference, to smokers shooters & any other way you use your gear! (Plus there's a slightly different clean up for smokers meth)
Az I've said & always say,,,,
I'd put my meth up against another or anybodyz meth!
Peace n love & all that crap 😁
:shakem:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:52 am

It's good to stand by your product lol

Mshoon

Post by Mshoon » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 am

I'm in Aust n sick of all the aholes ripping me off, giving stuff that's nothing like gear n makes you sick or taking 1.5g out of ur ball, or disappearing all together with your money.
So here I am.
I've seen hot cooks done heaps with hype/Io but never shake n bake, only a black bathroom after one exploded.
Can someone tell me if the lith eventually stops becoming volotile at some point? Or how do I safely he rid of it without out trash cans combusting?
Also what is a water pull/ does the gear form in water or is it in there and left behind after vaping off?

I sware if there is anyone out there in Vic who has decent product that performs the way it's meant to, and can part with some for cash with no headfucks email me [email protected]
so I don't have to risk the whole town knowing I became a chef or that I even touch the stuff.

Or if someone would b prepared to help me out with a live demo maybe in the bush or hotel or backyard, I would be gracious and pay you pretty well with cash
I know it's unlikely and risky but scared to try alone first time, but will if have to.
AjayAus wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm

I have been using the SnB method for about 9+ year's, ever since the old totse2 waz around 😜
I DO NOT GAS as the pH iz always off & fucked up! I do a water 💦 pull,. & I 100% know it makes for WAAAAY better gear! pH makes a shit load of difference, to smokers shooters & any other way you use your gear! (Plus there's a slightly different clean up for smokers meth)
Az I've said & always say,,,,
I'd put my meth up against another or anybodyz meth!
Peace n love & all that crap 😁
:shakem: