Dogecoin

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Enigma
Site Admin

Dogecoin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 pm

So there's been a lot of buzz about Dogecoin for some reason, and I can't for the life of me understand why.

WHY? I don't see it jumping or even really moving more than any other time, so why the fuck all the buzz, yo?
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Dogecoin

Post by Das Troll » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:20 am

It's a fucking head fake man. It's the same as what silver is doing right now. The hedge funds are trying to get people to abandon GME for things like doge and silver so they can short sell it, wait for it to crash, then pick up the difference. Their main concern is mitigating the loss from GME.

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 pm
So there's been a lot of buzz about Dogecoin for some reason, and I can't for the life of me understand why.

WHY? I don't see it jumping or even really moving more than any other time, so why the fuck all the buzz, yo?
Because the amount of people holding it for fun/novelty make it a kind of detached asset, which is what a lot of fancy new ERC20's like Ampleforth are also going for.

Tether appears to be constantly on the verge of some kind of massive collapse/implosion/disaster type of thing, due to the number of people using it as a basis or "shorting" currency for trading BTC/ETH on CEX's. People want something else that will at least not crash in value, to trade stuff that is volatile and will change in value, in an in-and-out day trader kind of way, buying and selling BTC on margin repeatedly throughout the day for example. To do this, they can't really use actual USD, so they use USDT mostly, which is turning out to maybe be a horrible idea that is artificially inflating the price of BTC by like 15% or something right now.

No not only is Doge cute and funny, it also has real practical use simply because of the value of the humor and the fact that it is a fully functioning and secure coin that can be traded easily on centralized exchanges.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:58 am

DBDK wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 pm

Because the amount of people holding it for fun/novelty make it a kind of detached asset, which is what a lot of fancy new ERC20's like Ampleforth are also going for.

Tether appears to be constantly on the verge of some kind of massive collapse/implosion/disaster type of thing, due to the number of people using it as a basis or "shorting" currency for trading BTC/ETH on CEX's. People want something else that will at least not crash in value, to trade stuff that is volatile and will change in value, in an in-and-out day trader kind of way, buying and selling BTC on margin repeatedly throughout the day for example. To do this, they can't really use actual USD, so they use USDT mostly, which is turning out to maybe be a horrible idea that is artificially inflating the price of BTC by like 15% or something right now.

No not only is Doge cute and funny, it also has real practical use simply because of the value of the humor and the fact that it is a fully functioning and secure coin that can be traded easily on centralized exchanges.
Makes sense. I was shocked when it was actually tradeable on shit like Robinhood

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 am

umm no 💅
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:53 am

fuckreddit wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 am
umm no 💅
DOGE>USDT

?

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Check your privilege sweety ✨ 💅
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Right?

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:03 pm
Check your privilege sweety ✨ 💅

I think Cardano is going to be the gay coin of the crypto future.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:25 am

Holy shit you're not the first person I've heard ADA from....

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:06 am

Thanks for the amazing information.It would be really appreaciated. Agreed with
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar