Get addicted to money

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
Enigma
Site Admin

Get addicted to money

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:37 pm

So I gave up smoking cigarettes cold turkey out of nowhere about two weeks ago, and have since then enjoyed the extra boost in income, and this week realized I'd enjoy the $100 more than I'd enjoy the wax and decided not to get any THC this week, and having done the math before, I know I'm averaging about $600/month not smoking cigarettes or wax.

I'm kind of hoping a switch flipped in me finally and I start pinching pennies like my dad, because with my income if I literally only spent $200/week on bills and $30/week on gas I'd have around $17,000 leftover for savings, and that's assuming a pretty hefty tax rate.

Like, fuck, I could have almost 50% down on some of the houses I've seen, or even just have 10s of thousands of dollars to invest. Imagine if I had $30k to invest in Hertz or JetBlu instead of $30. One or both of them could yield 10x my investment, so I could have made a quarter million in one year, bought two rental properties, and doubled my income in 18 months. If I'd done this 11 years ago when I turned 18 I'd be a multi-millionaire by now.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Get addicted to money

Post by Das Troll » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 pm

Look into things like food. Grocery stores like to mark up things like chicken and beef because they cut them and put them into bags or in convenient slices. Butchers and delis will often sell whole bird and untrimmed steak for a lot cheaper. It's extra work for you, but you end up getting more bang for your buck. Also check out craigslist if you're in a really penny pinching mood. A lot of people will get chickens then realize how much work they can be and want to get rid of them, often times for free. I've seen 6 or more adult chickens just given away. Little bit of work and you have 6 chickens to freeze for later.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:12 am

^ Great advice. A great way to get THICC chops is to buy a roast and cut them yourself.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:21 am

Enigma wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:12 am
^ Great advice. A great way to get THICC chops is to buy a roast and cut them yourself.
Yeah exactly great advise by a nice person
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:44 am

Yeah, Das Troll is pretty nice. Not like those cocks over on niggasin.space

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:23 am

Enigma wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:44 am
Yeah, Das Troll is pretty nice. Not like those cocks over on niggasin.space
lol
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar