Workout goals

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Enigma
Site Admin

Workout goals

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:23 pm

So I think I've kind of figured out how I work and know not to jump too far into things so I have a plan this time. First I'm just going to do simple shit at home I already have access too like pushups, lift some weights, maybe do some pull ups at work, et cetera. If I stick with it 4 weeks I'm THEN going to look into getting a gym membership so I can work with actual equipment a few days a week.

For now though, instead of worrying about a gym membership and a workout plan to go with it, I'm going to focus on staying on task. Maybe a better in between will be to quit smoking and work on stamina so I don't make a fool of myself at the gym.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Workout goals

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:54 pm

Learn a task while you get in shape, boxing for example. That way it's not JUST going to the gym, that can get boring and slow. If I hadn't started boxing 20 years ago I doubt I would have ever had the will to keep in shape this entire time.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Workout goals

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:23 am

Yeah, that's something I've heard before. I think for me I really need to keep it simple for a while. In, like, 2 months though I could really be looking into something like that.
:weed: [IP: logged]