How to get any book online

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Aub01

big grin How to get any book online

Post by Aub01 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:10 am

Step. 1: have a device that access online
Step 2: go to libgen.rs
Step 3: put the book name and voila! You can get any book

If you can’t find your book, you can type it’s name on a web browser and type it’s name then at the end “.pdf” without the quotes, an alternative to libgen is Zlibrary and archive.org, those are the best i’ve found so far

Enjoy your books kiddos
:weed:

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to get any book online

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:07 am

That's how I got the Bentley Manual for my Passat.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:10 am

Does this work for college textbooks?

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:11 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:10 am
It does work!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:17 am

Aub01 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:11 am
Das Troll wrote:
It does work!
There was a kid a white ago who posted his college textbooks on the torrents and got hounded by the cops so bad that he killed himself. Remembering back to my college days I always thought it was horse shit that you had to take a class, pay for the credit hours, then buy the book that the professor wrote, all to finish the class. Like seriously, how often does the quadratic equation change? Changing the verbiage on how to do math doesn't warrant a whole new textbook.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:42 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:17 am
Aub01 wrote:
Das Troll wrote:
It does work!
There was a kid a white ago who posted his college textbooks on the torrents and got hounded by the cops so bad that he killed himself. Remembering back to my college days I always thought it was horse shit that you had to take a class, pay for the credit hours, then buy the book that the professor wrote, all to finish the class. Like seriously, how often does the quadratic equation change? Changing the verbiage on how to do math doesn't warrant a whole new textbook.
I think the worst part is is this problem is easily solved. If 50% or or more of college students just one semester said "Fuck this" and didn't buy any text books or bought one and shared it the schools would lose out on so much money they'd have no real choice but to comply with demands of using the damn book for longer. It should be, like, a law that unless the material has changed in a significant way they can't require you to buy a new book.

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:16 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:17 am
Aub01 wrote:
Das Troll wrote:
It does work!

Shit didn’t know that, but i recommend not doing that, keep your secrets a secret, im going to be posting how to manipulate as a memoir

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:13 am

No share your secrets secretly

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:07 pm

Works beautifully, thanks for the share !
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun: