How to manipulate a human (post 1:3)

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Aub01

idea How to manipulate a human (post 1:3)

Post by Aub01 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:44 am

Mimicking body language

The first one as you all know was posted on totse but to explain it better, the subconscious mind is always on the look out, if the subconscious sees that they mirror and are enthusiastic and comfortable, so mirroring their voices, how they talk and how they’re body posture looks like, this can also work in dates wonderfully

Cold reading

For all of you making a cult this might be your favourite one, pay attention to their body language, nervous, happy, intrigued, then reply with something as “i sense a bad attrition” or some bullshit, they will be more comfortable, building rapport and trust, their subconscious will be intrigued, lingering in their mind, this can work as well with dreams that predict the future without being a cult leader

Confusing phrasing

Not sure why anyone would use this but using this, you say something really quickly, it will stay vague and confuse the victim, politicians use this to appease all, the quick you are, the more the conscious and the subconscious will piece it together to their own liking

When not to manipulate

When the victim doesn’t agree, doesn’t like you, or has a distain for you, this you might have to resort to cruel manipulation, maybe abusive

Bonus: NLP reframing

This can be used for yourself, you can try and change your viewpoint on one issue and change it to something more positive, “my keyboard broke” to “you can finally take a break!” Or “you can buy a better keyboard now!”

Any questions i can reply to i will
Posting more about manipulation later

Enjoy :D

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to manipulate a human (post 1:3)

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:13 am

This is a pretty solid guide.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: How to manipulate a human (post 1:3)

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:31 pm

I put up a mega file over on how to get girls easily thread that's full of books about this sort of thing.