How to get girls easily?

Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.
Aub01

confused How to get girls easily?

Post by Aub01 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:13 pm

Just been looking for this tbh, couldn’t find an answer easily so i searched and searched, found books on it like “art of seduction” And such, wouldn’t mind if someone simplified it or gave an easier answer, if your wondering how deep i wanna go, i’d say hookup

Das Troll
Registered

Re: How to get girls easily?

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:09 pm

Ok so when I said how far do you want to go, I meant into the subject. The PUA community can be really cringe or slimy. It also can be really helpful and even dangerous. You can go pretty deep into it and start getting into neuro linguistic programing, body language, psychology, and so on. Some "gurus" will charge you for it and teach you through work shops and meet ups. That will cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Even buying their lectures is pretty expensive.

But getting girls boils down to numbers for guys. Even the super hot guys will fail a lot. So first of all being tall, having good skin, muscular, good hygiene, money, and a good fashion sense is a pretty good base. The more money you have the less you need of the other things. If you have money and confidence you're basically good. At that point you just go out and use the fire hose approach and just talk to as many girls as possible. You'll fail a lot, but the confident turbo chad doesn't care, he has money and confidence. Even a 3 to 5% success rate with girls is a good amount if you're talking to 20, 30, 40, women a day.

But if you want to get into the PUA stuff, know that it isn't just canned lines that you say and a woman will fall into bed with you. It's something you have to work at and be confident in, otherwise you seem really creepy and women will run away. I was really into this as a younger man, and it can work for you. It definitely gives you an edge with women.
game.jpg
game.jpg (365.62 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
A lot of this stuff has been scrubbed from the internet or lost to time. Psych books, body language books, cold reading. All of these things will make you seem like a wizard to women. Again, it can get dark too. I know people who use these techniques to be manipulative to their partners and other people.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:12 pm

An example of a slime ball is Ross Jefferies and his NLP (neuro linguistic programming) use it as a form of soft hypnosis on women.

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:30 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:09 pm
Ok so when I said how far do you want to go, I meant into the subject. The PUA community can be really cringe or slimy. It also can be really helpful and even dangerous. You can go pretty deep into it and start getting into neuro linguistic programing, body language, psychology, and so on. Some "gurus" will charge you for it and teach you through work shops and meet ups. That will cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Even buying their lectures is pretty expensive.

But getting girls boils down to numbers for guys. Even the super hot guys will fail a lot. So first of all being tall, having good skin, muscular, good hygiene, money, and a good fashion sense is a pretty good base. The more money you have the less you need of the other things. If you have money and confidence you're basically good. At that point you just go out and use the fire hose approach and just talk to as many girls as possible. You'll fail a lot, but the confident turbo chad doesn't care, he has money and confidence. Even a 3 to 5% success rate with girls is a good amount if you're talking to 20, 30, 40, women a day.

But if you want to get into the PUA stuff, know that it isn't just canned lines that you say and a woman will fall into bed with you. It's something you have to work at and be confident in, otherwise you seem really creepy and women will run away. I was really into this as a younger man, and it can work for you. It definitely gives you an edge with women.

game.jpg

A lot of this stuff has been scrubbed from the internet or lost to time. Psych books, body language books, cold reading. All of these things will make you seem like a wizard to women. Again, it can get dark too. I know people who use these techniques to be manipulative to their partners and other people.
Can you try to share these files via Anonfiles or something? They would be helpful to have
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:36 am

yeah I was thinking of making a magnet link for it. I'll look into that tonight and try and get it posted.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:28 pm

Lets give it a shot

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:51 pm

BTW it's 70GB

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Nice I'll download when I get home, thanks for sharing 👍
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 am

I've had that file for a long time and have forgotten what's in it. I'm interested to see what people think of it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:26 am

Oh wow that's a crap load of information. The entirety of OG Totse wasn't even 1% of that size :O
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:26 pm

I was working in a book store at the time when Neil Strauss put out a book called The Game that documented his time as a PUA with some whacko named Mystery. After that the PUA scene blew up and I was balls deep in that stuff. I hoarded it for a long time.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

That's awesome. That's some true Totse OG shit.
:weed: [IP: logged]