Tools for carding

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
kingoffrogs
Registered

Tools for carding

Post by kingoffrogs » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

H@x&mod

Re: Tools for carding

Post by H@x&mod » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:49 am

What is the best price set up for reading and writing cloned card number with the chip in card. And other tools to get started

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:54 pm

H@x&mod wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:49 am
What is the best price set up for reading and writing cloned card number with the chip in card. And other tools to get started
Idk about reading, but I know writing the cards is stupid easy because the tech isn't exclusive to credit cards
:weed: [IP: logged]

Santriel

Post by Santriel » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm

- Get a "sumup" or otherwise outsourced terminal (ireland, taiwan, etc).
- Encode transactions on your smartphone
- Get on a crowded bus/train with NFC activated and the device in your back pocket (shelled with aluminum 'ass-side').

Won't take 2 minutes before the reader processes a payment (relative distance being around 5cm, which far exceeds both pocket and fly)

Didn't hear that from me of course ^^

(that's the modern no-card required heist. For your one you might want to look up MSR-210D card cloners) ;)

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:19 am

^ That. Some dude in the Discord (might have actually been Santriel come to think of it) was regaling us with a story about going to, like, music festivals and just cleaning up nice.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:12 am

Enigma wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:19 am
^ That. Some dude in the Discord (might have actually been Santriel come to think of it) was regaling us with a story about going to, like, music festivals and just cleaning up nice.
This is why I get an RFID blocking wallet or RFID blocking sleeves for my cards.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:48 am

Are they still, like, those solid metal wallets, or do they have ones that don't feel like you're sitting on a brick these days?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:25 am

Enigma wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:48 am
Are they still, like, those solid metal wallets, or do they have ones that don't feel like you're sitting on a brick these days?
You CAN get those but the RFID material is like woven plastic now. You can have it inserted in wallet stitching.

Or just buy the wallet

I had one of these except black. I wanted to see it really worked so I put one of my RFID cards in my wallet and tried to scan payment. It blocked it so they do work.

Santriel

Post by Santriel » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:46 pm

Well should anyone choose the option of doing the NFC gig, there are basically a few common sense rules that should apply.

- For starters you should pick a "fee on transaction" service as they're faaaaar less likely to give a fuck about who or what so long as they can bite into their usual 2 to 3% fee (most of them won't even cooperate with 'financially annoying' foreign law enforcement anyways).

- If not opening one for some (bullshit) non-profit org, you "should" use the VAT number of an existing commerce (since they're not directly linked to the adresses of the owners it's like reverse dropshipping)

- Act as if the transactions are legitimate. Don't go off setting the machine to 40e a pop and do it 20 times in a row over an hour or two. Sometimes 8.50, sometimes later 14.65, etc. Mom&pop style.

The advantage of this system is that while transactions are time-stamped, they often do not show up until about 3 days in the victim's account log at their intended "place", so if someone goes shopping in the following days they may very well never even notice they've been jacked X amount. And even if that should happen, so long as you remain fairly low and prioritize efficiency over greed, I don't really see anyone starting a fire inside his bank because he's short 8e, let alone it leading to a fed investigation; He'll likely get reimbursed and the whole thing counted as a bug of some sort ;)