Hope you got money to burn, because now is the time

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Das Troll
Registered

Hope you got money to burn, because now is the time

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 12, 2022 1:57 am

DCA or dollar cost averaging is the way to go at the moment. So much shit is happening at once you don't know where the bottom is going to be and DCA will help mitigate the damage. The market is an absolute shit show. LUNA holders are literally on suicide watch as the same company that got fucky with GME, decided to do the same combining BTC, Tether, and LUNA causing one of the largest cryptos on the market to lose 97% of its value. Combine that with big money moving away from tech and moving towards hard assets, the market is in a motherfucking free fall. Fear, because the end is near.

Or....

That's what big money wants you to think as they're seen to be holding their own assets and not buying more. What does this tell me? It tells me they're trying to tank the market, using inflation, the war in Ukraine, ect ect to drive the price as low as possible before picking up the big coins like BTC and ETH at pennies on the dollar. If you have money, now is the time to buy in. This event is just like when I started my nest egg going from 600 dollars to 6000 dollars, and that event was Covid. This seems to be almost worse than that. Don't let big money make you sell, hold the line and buy more with either an educated guess or DCA.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/do ... raging.asp

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Hope you got money to burn, because now is the time

Post by Enigma » Thu May 12, 2022 5:26 am

Making a mental note to check this out more when I'm not dying of pain from this headache.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 12, 2022 11:21 am

The less fearful are saying that the mother of all bounce backs is coming after this pain and I'm inclined to believe them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu May 12, 2022 12:16 pm

Yeah, I think there will be a bounce back. Personally I'm thinking of putting way more than my usual weekly investment into Tesla for when it inevitably rebounds.
:weed: [IP: logged]