Earn bitcoin

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
kriptopoulin
Registered

Earn bitcoin

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:37 am

can some one suggest me how to easily earn bitcoin.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Earn bitcoin

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:16 am

Easily? There's no way to "earn" BTC anymore that's easy. You could mine it, but the difficulty to mine BTC is astronomically difficult and requires a hashrate that's crazy. If you have a few thousand dollars you can invest in an Antminer and run it for a few months to reach ROI (return on investment). But really, that's not a great idea. Other ways you could go about it is trying to get some sort of % from purchases like getting a coinbase debit card and setting it to get 1% back in BTC, not really good unless you're spending thousands of dollars.

BTC is the most mainstream of crypto, there's no way to really gain it easily anymore. If you want to look into the new "wild wild west" of crypto, look into NFT's. I don't know much about NFT's (Non-fungible token's) but it's the new thing.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

^ What he said. You don't earn or mine BTC anymore, you mine lesser coins and trade them.

Help and Suggestions is for SITE RELATED help and suggestions by the way. Go post about crypto over in the crypto subsection of Money

EDIT: Actually I don't care that much right now where you post things because it gives me something to moderate. Just try to post in the right sections please.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Cackattack

Post by Cackattack » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:41 pm

If you really interested in Crypto i would start by just learning about it. What it really is what coin types there are. Its going to be very overwhelming at first and it will take some time to wrap your head around it all. Coinbase is good for making some free coins for learning stuff i wouldn't use them to purchase to very fees are pretty high you can run apps to mine little bits of bitcoin like Ember its not going to get you reach but do it now and it will be something later BTC increase 200% a year so it'll will be worth something here's my referral link will both get 2.5X on mining when you sign up (Join Ember with my link and we'll both earn Bitcoin daily! Use this link to install: https://emberfund.onelink.me/ljTI/bce33 ... =MNGP3CUDT)

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:51 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am
^ What he said. You don't earn or mine BTC anymore, you mine lesser coins and trade them.

Help and Suggestions is for SITE RELATED help and suggestions by the way. Go post about crypto over in the crypto subsection of Money

EDIT: Actually I don't care that much right now where you post things because it gives me something to moderate. Just try to post in the right sections please.
is there any section of crypto subsection of Money in this form ?
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:01 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:51 am
Enigma wrote:

Yes. It's called Crypto and is a subsection of 'money money money'

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:52 am

Enigma wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:01 am
kriptopoulin wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Thanks for informing me.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:39 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:52 am
Enigma wrote:
kriptopoulin wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Thanks for informing me.
Oh, I thought you were kidding because the thread you responded to is in 'Crypto'

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:21 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:39 am
kriptopoulin wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:52 am
Enigma wrote:
kriptopoulin wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Thanks for informing me.
Oh, I thought you were kidding because the thread you responded to is in 'Crypto'
hahaha

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri May 06, 2022 7:42 am

Bitcoin is going down suddenly can any buddy know the reason ?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 06, 2022 10:36 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 7:42 am
It's matching the Dow Jones and causing fear selling. HOld if you have it, buy if you don't.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri May 06, 2022 1:06 pm

kriptopoulin wrote:
Because Shiba Inu is going to BTFO Bitcoin

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon May 09, 2022 7:30 am

Thanks for sharing the information.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon May 09, 2022 11:07 am

Enigma wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 1:06 pm
kriptopoulin wrote:
Because Shiba Inu is going to BTFO Bitcoin
haha you crazy:D

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon May 09, 2022 11:53 am

Naaaah

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue May 10, 2022 1:26 am

Enigma wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:53 am
Naaaah
are you sure ?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue May 10, 2022 5:22 am

Not really

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon May 16, 2022 12:55 am

is luna is permanent dead or temporary?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon May 16, 2022 2:00 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:55 am
is luna is permanent dead or temporary?
No one knows for sure. There's talk of the creator trying to save it, and then there's talk of it being pointless to try. It is getting delisted from coinbase in 11 days so I plan on holding until around then and dumping it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon May 16, 2022 5:21 am

I'd say the fact most places won't even let you trade it anymore is a good sign it's probably dead.

Shiba Inu coin on the other hand is ripe for a pump and dump

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue May 17, 2022 2:50 am

Enigma wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:21 am
I'd say the fact most places won't even let you trade it anymore is a good sign it's probably dead.

Shiba Inu coin on the other hand is ripe for a pump and dump
yeah you right i had lost 1K $ in luna and shiba also and i think it will not going up

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 am

I think Shiba Inu will go up tho

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed May 18, 2022 6:14 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 am
I think Shiba Inu will go up tho
hope so

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed May 18, 2022 11:38 am

It will. It's going to sit floundering like DOGE did for a while then shoot way up. It won't hit $1 or anything, but a lot of folks are saying up to 80 cents isn't unheard of

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Thu May 19, 2022 2:40 am

Enigma wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:38 am
It will. It's going to sit floundering like DOGE did for a while then shoot way up. It won't hit $1 or anything, but a lot of folks are saying up to 80 cents isn't unheard of
yeah you right