Consciousness theory

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Aub01

Consciousness theory

Post by Aub01 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:05 am

This is what it says, simple, i will be explaining what the fuck consciousness is and how to use it, because a bunch of scientists from Harvard simply said fuck you right after i found the consciousness

THE BRAINCELLS

We act like organism, because we are controlled by a complex system of braincells, braincells are in groups, if you have d.i.d you would simply have more seperated cells but most are universal, let’s say you have personality 1 and 2, they are seperated but they interact with each other like it’s nothing, that’s because it’s in groups, that’s why you don’t remember anything when you switch

WHAT ABOUT THE BRAIN?

Fuck the brain, it’s simply gives braincells a purpose or a job to do, like memorization and some bullshit, each region has it’s own purpose for braincells to do, if we took braincells onto another brain it would be like switching consciousness or having a second personality but i am not yet sure what would happen if we inject another’s braincells onto another host, if we had the right group of neurons we could inject memories onto hosts

WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED?

because everytime i discover something new or invent something some cunt from the 4th dimension from a prestigious school does the same thing to the point it’s pissing me off

Sign
Madness gang :pimp:

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Consciousness theory

Post by Das Troll » Sun May 22, 2022 3:14 am

My old CogNeuro class talked about this a lot. Like we don't really know how the brain and what we call consciousness interact. Hell we don't even really know why drugs like propofol work exactly the way they do.

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Tue May 24, 2022 7:49 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:14 am
My old CogNeuro class talked about this a lot. Like we don't really know how the brain and what we call consciousness interact. Hell we don't even really know why drugs like propofol work exactly the way they do.
I will look into it, anything fed to the human is acted upon braincells, so a certain region of the brain is *almost* inactive, like taking enough paracetamol will make you drowsy, because it also feeds to the brain cells, certain chemical 1 —> turns into a chemical for the brain simplified

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 pm

It's kind of a crazy concept to consider
:weed: [IP: logged]

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:40 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 pm
Well if they’d remove some of the brain cells that guy’s personality would change

Sometimes the simplest thing is just in front of us

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed May 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Aub01 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:40 am
Enigma wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 pm
Well if they’d remove some of the brain cells that guy’s personality would change

Sometimes the simplest thing is just in front of us
Biological psychology. In the end, I was always a follower of this discipline simply because your brain translates the universe for you. Eventually we will know everything about the brain, when that happens we have a lot more to worry about.