Behold my new avatar

Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.
Enigma
Site Admin

thumbs up Behold my new avatar

Post by Enigma » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:37 pm

It's Rya Botkins from the once popular webseries Bonus Stage
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Behold my new avatar

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:53 am

I remember when webcomics were a big deal. What still gets read anymore aside from a bare few?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:06 am

I still read Cyanide and Happiness here and there, but I haven't read shit like CTRL ALT DLT or XKCD in a long time. Bonus Stage was actually an animated series created to compete with Homestar Runnner

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:50 pm

Enigma wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:06 am
I still read Cyanide and Happiness here and there, but I haven't read shit like CTRL ALT DLT or XKCD in a long time. Bonus Stage was actually an animated series created to compete with Homestar Runnner
CTRL ALT DEL was fine until Buckly tried his hardest to be the guys from Penny Arcade. XKCD used to be good, but I feel like they got far too political for me so I stopped reading.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:52 pm

I think CAD fell off when he did the miscarriage arch, and yeah, I hear ya on political bs. Like, I find it very hard to respect Stephen King when he makes such "woke" crybaby fuck tweets all the time. I respond to them sometimes lol