Russian(?) war crimes

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Russian(?) war crimes

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:09 am

https://files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4

This has been going around the internet. It shows what people are saying are Russians, cutting off the dick and balls of a Ukrainian soldier.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Russian(?) war crimes

Post by Enigma » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:20 am

Idk what the fuck I thought I was going to watch. Jesus Chrust.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Vega

Post by Vega » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:17 pm

I've heard of the video since a few days ago. I'm not going to watch it.

I'm going to keep my head in the sand and wait for war crimes tribunals to start up. I'm staying relatively up to date, albeit vaguely, for the fact that I don't want to read about traumatic or horrifying situations anymore. My own life has been shell-shocking, though it pales in comparison to those of many others.
:abduction:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:47 am

I don't really get how shit like this can happen and the UN or w/e just sits with their thumbs up their asses. It shouldn't even be a question at this point, we should just carpet bomb Russia from East to West then South to North for good measure

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:26 am

Enigma wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:47 am
I don't really get how shit like this can happen and the UN or w/e just sits with their thumbs up their asses. It shouldn't even be a question at this point, we should just carpet bomb Russia from East to West then South to North for good measure
Eastern Europe and Russia have anyways been a brutal people. Hell just a single lifetime ago they were laying siege to Berlin in WW2 committing far worse than whats in this video.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:12 pm

Yeah, but, like, what's the incentive to NOT commit war crimes when clearly nothing happens?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:01 am

Enigma wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:12 pm
Yeah, but, like, what's the incentive to NOT commit war crimes when clearly nothing happens?
There is no incentive. You finally are able to vent your frustration on the people who have been killing your friends and country men (assuming the cutters were Ukrainian), why would you do anything aside from the worst possible thing you could think of? The question I ask is why record it?

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:07 am

Enigma wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:47 am
No shit they’re worse, honestly i think russia is already fucked up considering it’s decent amount of hackers and shoplifters plus the amount of immorality committed there

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:16 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:01 am
Enigma wrote:
There is no incentive. You finally are able to vent your frustration on the people who have been killing your friends and country men (assuming the cutters were Ukrainian), why would you do anything aside from the worst possible thing you could think of? The question I ask is why record it?
So what is the point of it even being a "war crime" if not shit will happen? Are they modern day parents? All bark and no bite? A little bit of "u can't do that" us they stare at their phone with a cigarette hanging from their mouth?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:39 pm

Enigma wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:16 am
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:01 am
Enigma wrote:
So what is the point of it even being a "war crime" if not shit will happen? Are they modern day parents? All bark and no bite? A little bit of "u can't do that" us they stare at their phone with a cigarette hanging from their mouth?
Pretty much. They will do a few show trials on the most visual and most easily identifiable of the war crimes. The rest will go ignored.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:55 pm

That's fucked.

somethinwird2

Post by somethinwird2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:27 pm

Enigma wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:55 pm
That's fucked.
Most of the world honestly, not just Eastern Europe

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:42 am

somethinwird2 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:27 pm
Enigma wrote:
That's fucked.
I'm not talking about Europe, I'm talking about the UN being useless.

somethinwird2

Post by somethinwird2 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 am

Enigma wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:42 am
somethinwird2 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:27 pm
Enigma wrote:
That's fucked.
I'm not talking about Europe, I'm talking about the UN being useless.
Yeah that too. The un haven’t really done anything other then getting a bit mad at a country and organizing stuff between countries.