Drunk, looked up ex, shocked at what I saw

Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.
Das Troll
Registered

Drunk, looked up ex, shocked at what I saw

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am

Jesus help me, she's raised a goblin! Most of the time I keep myself from looking into the lives of my ex for obvious reasons, but this time it just reinforced my sober self. She's had a kid and it looks like a fookin goblinoid! Holy shit if that's even a fraction of what my kid would have looked like if I had a kid with her then I dodged a massive bullet.

Aub01

Re: Drunk, looked up ex, shocked at what I saw

Post by Aub01 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:00 am

I’d be more scared for the child in my opinion, the kid’s gonna have a rough time during preschool and childhood

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:13 am

Hahaha yeah I get it. My first GF and I tried had to have a kid (Well, I did, for all I know looking back she was probably on birth control), but it (thankfully) never happened. Well, fast forward a few years and she has some of the fucking ugliest kids I've ever seen, and I know they get it from her side because they look just like her dad and sister combined.

Aub01 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:00 am
I’d be more scared for the child in my opinion, the kid’s gonna have a rough time during preschool and childhood
Kids usually grow out of it.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:39 am

Hmmm alright then, btw do you have any totse tier tips to getting girls? I was gonna post this a while ago

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:11 pm

Aub01 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:39 am
Hmmm alright then, btw do you have any totse tier tips to getting girls? I was gonna post this a while ago
That depends on how deep down that rabbit hole you want to go. If you just want some topical stuff, confidence, good body, and most of all money will get you girls. Money and confidence are the big two though. If you want some more nefarious shit, look up the PUA community, but don't spend any money on it.

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:58 pm

So basically

Self talking for confidence
Gym for great body
Great job for money

Is that so, honestly it’s either hookups or marriages is how far i wanna go deep

Also send this link to the pua community idk anything about it

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:06 am

Confidence. There we go. That goes a long way

kirby

Post by kirby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am
Jesus help me, she's raised a goblin! Most of the time I keep myself from looking into the lives of my ex for obvious reasons, but this time it just reinforced my sober self. She's had a kid and it looks like a fookin goblinoid! Holy shit if that's even a fraction of what my kid would have looked like if I had a kid with her then I dodged a massive bullet.
Hey you should be nice to your kid.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:28 am

kirby wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:44 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 am
Hey you should be nice to your kid.
Bro..... Sick burn