Introduce Yourself Megathread

Do you have suggestions for improving the site? Do you need help with your account or the BBS? This is where to post.
Mr Burnz

Re: Introduce Yourself Megathread

Post by Mr Burnz » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:32 am

Checking in from the pac norwest

Much love to those who kept the lights on, after all these years. I'm a 46yr old guy that has been through the grind, with lotsa scrapes and slides. Ive never caught a criminal record, and have always had great ideas full of bad intentions.

The posts on the old site taught me ways to see things I'd never thought to look at. That someone took the time to preserve that archive, for years now, and keep those lights on.....

Well, I had to register an account and come pay respect and gratitude. Thank you for keeping that spark dancing.
Much love to you

Respect to those before us, that had questions... and the drive to find answers. Its a trait that has been dead for several generations now. Its crazy that the tech that led us to question more, has developed so much that people dont question anything past a google search now. And like fuck they gonna read all the way to page 3 results to try and see if there is any other info or perspective.

They can pick a lock cause youtube, but never will.
They can host a 3 card monty, cause of reddit, but never will.
They can "hack" a snack machine, cause of youtube, but again, never will.

They live through the screen, with "answers" at their fingertips, so they dont need to ask questions.

It really could be a glorious time for the old guard, if we wanted to fuck with them......

Thanks again y'all. Stay safe.
Mr Burnz
I swear, the place was burning when I got here. I'm carrying this gas can AWAY from the fire, so it doesn't catch.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:28 am

A bonified OG? Niiiiice. Welcome.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:56 pm

Wow, there's a face I never thought I'd see again. Mr Burnz

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:48 am

Hello everybody. My name is kripto. I live in berlin but now a days i am in in pakistan. I hope everyone has a great day!
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:29 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:48 am
Hello everybody. My name is kripto. I live in berlin but now a days i am in in pakistan. I hope everyone has a great day!
Glad to have you, even if you got to the intro thread 33 posts into your time here:D. Remember, you're free to say whatever you want as long as its not a crime or a call to violence. This isn't Twitter where you will get banned for some inane shit.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:54 am

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:29 am
kriptopoulin wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:48 am
Glad to have you, even if you got to the intro thread 33 posts into your time here:D. Remember, you're free to say whatever you want as long as its not a crime or a call to violence. This isn't Twitter where you will get banned for some inane shit.
hahahah thanks buddy for motivation :P
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

hai2usupporters

Post by hai2usupporters » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:41 pm

HAI TO YOU, I'M HERE TO SUPPORT MR HAI & MAKE LOTSA SMILEY FACES NEAR YOUR LOCAL BODIES OF WATER! MAKE SURE TO GIT GUD @ GRAFFITI, SYNTHESIS, (LEGALLY) ENHANCED INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES, AND MAKING PED0J0CKS SAY BAI TO YOU! HAI TO YOU FROM THE SUPPORT CREW! :D
HAI TO YOU

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:49 pm

Holy shit I forgot all about Pedojoe

Richardmiller83

Post by Richardmiller83 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:58 am

So I have to go to jail tomorrow morning and my jail has a body scanner. I've been on Suboxone for 3 years and I just have to go for 5 days but I do not want to withdraw from Suboxone anyone know how to pass through the body scanner with suboxone in the anus

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:21 am

Richardmiller83 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:58 am
So I have to go to jail tomorrow morning and my jail has a body scanner. I've been on Suboxone for 3 years and I just have to go for 5 days but I do not want to withdraw from Suboxone anyone know how to pass through the body scanner with suboxone in the anus
It's possible. Jail body scanners are meant to detect non metallic things in the human body. The jail scanners allow for an xray view of inside of the human body from what I understand. If you're hiding a lot of something in your anus, then it's likely that they're going to see it. I've never had to deal with this sort of thing but I'd assume eating a heavy diet in thing like corn, peanuts, ect before you go in could confuse the reader of the x ray.

What I do know is airport x rays. Remember that it's a person who is reading the x rays so the person is the weak link in the chain. I've seen TSA agents straight up miss things because it was in a jumble of other things. So if you want to try and sneak something in, my best guess is to riddle your poop with solids like peanuts and corn. Again, I've never dealt with jail body scanners, only airport body scanners. I will post this in your other thread in hopes that you see it before you do time.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:21 am

That's crazy I didn't know jails did full body scans now. How tf is shit still getting in lmao

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:09 pm

What's up, I'm Kingoffrogs

Started lurking here in 2017 for ways to make money, made in account in 2019 or 2020 for the same reason.
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:30 pm

Wait.... 2017? You know what that means? WE OUTLASTED ZOKLET!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:49 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:30 pm
Wow. I used to party with Zok, he wasn't a bad guy. He was the kind of guy everyone seemed to like but had sort of a nerd, gay vibe about him. He was banging at least one chick from Totse that I know of so I guess he was just a little fem boy.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:20 am

He was with Kinkou for a while. That's pretty cool if he was actually banging her and not just being a simp

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:23 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:49 am
Enigma wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:30 pm
Wow. I used to party with Zok, he wasn't a bad guy. He was the kind of guy everyone seemed to like but had sort of a nerd, gay vibe about him. He was banging at least one chick from Totse that I know of so I guess he was just a little fem boy.
Lol some girls are into that, she was probably on top though :P
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:48 am

Kinkou was a massive fucking slut. I'm pretty sure she actually eventually cheated on Zok, which is a shame because he simped hard for her and was one of the contributing factors to Zoklet being a shithole.

somethinwird2

Post by somethinwird2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:43 pm

Hello. I used to browse old totse a bit (not when it was active, more in modern day) and new totse and decided to make an account because I was bored and might want to post

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:42 am

somethinwird2 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:43 pm
Hello. I used to browse old totse a bit (not when it was active, more in modern day) and new totse and decided to make an account because I was bored and might want to post
Welcome back. Good to see some old hats.

kirby

Post by kirby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:39 pm

Enigma wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:09 am
I think most of us found Totse searching for something illegal. Mine was how to synth LSD.
That's funny af, and cute. I'm happy this place exists. :)

I miss the old Totse, it was great. That's pretty much it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:29 am

I hear ya there. I miss the old Totse too where it was so active you could say some profoundly stupid/racist/sexist things and people would forget about it when the thread was over.