The corrupt Missouri Western Federal Court District

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
Utdhtb2020

The corrupt Missouri Western Federal Court District

Post by Utdhtb2020 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:49 am

The Missouri Western Federal Court District is so fucked up it's ridiculous...they play head games with people's lives and get away with it. My husband has been sitting in county jail for almost 2 years and has not had but maybe a total of 5 interactions with an attorney and only 2 of these were in person and for under 15 minutes, no motion has been filed on his behalf at all by his lawyer, he has not seen his discovery at all therefore he can't assist in his own defense, and they are charging him with a violent gun case that isn't even a violent incident or in any way related to the indictment and was beat in State court 2 years prior to the indictment. The prosecutor is guilty of misconduct as she bolstered the charges against him by embellishments stated throughout the indictment and has failed to give him the deal she promised after he confessed his full involvement...how do I get him assistance when I can't afford an attorney!

Das Troll
Registered

Re: The corrupt Missouri Western Federal Court District

Post by Das Troll » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:57 am

It's hard to get legal help pro bono when it's not a big sexy case. You could try and bring your case to them and call around, but I doubt you'll get anywhere. Most people go into debt when dealing with this sort of thing. Normally I would give little hustles to get money for small things, but legal fees are a whole different matter.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: The corrupt Missouri Western Federal Court District

Post by Enigma » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:36 am

Utdhtb2020 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:49 am
The Missouri Western Federal Court District is so fucked up it's ridiculous. They play head games with people's lives and get away with it. My husband has been sitting in county jail for almost 2 years and has not had but maybe a total of 5 interactions with an attorney and only 2 of these were in person and for under 15 minutes, no motion has been filed on his behalf at all by his lawyer, he has not seen his discovery at all therefore he can't assist in his own defense, and they are charging him with a violent gun case that isn't even a violent incident or in any way related to the indictment and was beat in State court 2 years prior to the indictment. The prosecutor is guilty of misconduct as she bolstered the charges against him by embellishments stated throughout the indictment and has failed to give him the deal she promised after he confessed his full involvement...how do I get him assistance when I can't afford an attorney!
What exactly is he being charged with? You said he already admitted to full involvement so you don't really have to worry about fucking up his case at this point. Just use broad strokes so there isn't anything for trolls to work with.

If I'm understanding this though he was found guilty, and now you're appealing it with a higher court, yes?
:weed: [IP: logged]