Kev's Annonymous Wallet Experience

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
AngryIVer
Registered

Kev's Annonymous Wallet Experience

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:32 am

http://wallet2yvnhuc2ep.onion/

Anonymous wallet that will pay you interest on your bitcoins supposedly. Anyone tried it?
Thats the thing, I believe its a scam until i see proof to the contrary. My correspondence with the admin of the site:

One simple question: why should I trust you with my bitcoins?

Code: Select all

Hi,

Why would you trust anyone with your bitcoin?

Because is beneficial for both parties.

We are a small team, we provide good customer support, and we provide a reliable service.

You mean why would I trust my own bitcoin wallet that I have physical access to 24/7 which no one can take from me? That question you asked (rather than answer the one I asked) easily answers itself.

Say I dump all my bitcoins from my wallet I have actual control over to yours, which I have no control over and which you can grab anytime. What guarantees would I have that you won't do exactly that?

You try to lure people by promising them interest, much like these guys promise to double my bitcoins in 24h if I send them my bitcoins. http://yb24hizytii5oudw.onion/

A quick review of the blockchain exposes that scam. What's my guarantee about yours? The word of a faceless anonymous stranger I will never meet?
Been days and no reply to the last message.
Here is some more correspondence.

Hi,

How much bitcoin do you have? what is your other wallet?
Yeah, instead of answering my legit questions, they wanna know how big my wallet is to see if scamming me is worth their effort.

Answer my damn question and I'll answer yours. I use a hardware wallet, you can use your imagination for how many bitcoins I have in there for now.
Then they actually wrote an eloquent (but still unconvincing) reply, which i courteously acknowledged.

Hi,

Your question has several parts so I am going to answer each of it separately:

You mean why would I trust my bitcoin wallet that I have physical access to 24/7 which no one can take from me?

Our wallet is SAFE, we EARN MUCH MORE by having small fees from lots of transactions and lots of customers than if we would scam a few customers. If we would take the bitcoin from a few customers, that would be scamming and they would quickly complain about us; resulting in no more future business for us; no one would trust us again.
We have no complaints, do we? So we did not take any bitcoin from any customers. And we will continue not to take any bitcoins from any customers.

Apart from that, any other bitcoin wallet site can take your bitcoins if it wants to. Blockchain, localbitcoins.com, coinbase.com, and any other bitcoin wallet site can just seize your bitcoin; so basically you are not safer with any other site more than with us; we wont take it because we want to have a good reputation and no complaints

About bitcoin hardware wallets, these are psychical devices that can be stolen, lost, or damaged by various accidents; so your hardware wallets can be stolen by a thief who finds out that you are in bitcoin business, what would you do without it? maybe the thief doesnt have the password and pin to move out the funds, but he has your hardware wallet and you cant use your funds, so what would you do without it?

Nothing is truly safe in this world; everything has a small risk, so it is better to use that small risk with us than with a hardware wallet that can be stolen

Say I dump all my bitcoins from my wallet I have actual control over to yours, which I have no control over and which you can grab anytime. What guarantees would I have that you wont do exactly that?

You have full control of your bitcoin here; you can always come login and send your bitcoin to other addresses. Just try us.
We use standard bitcoind software on the server, just like coinbase or localbitcoins and we have enhanced the security on our server.

You try to lure people by promising them interest, much like these guys promise to double my bitcoins in 24h if I send them my bitcoins. http://yb24hizytii5oudw.onion/

No, we are not like them. They promise something that cant be done; doubling bitcoins in 24 hours CANT BE DONE, where do the extra bitcoin come from?!?!??

Bitcoin doublers in 24 hours are scams; because no one can double your bitcoin in such a short period

However, a small interest like 6% CAN BE DONE because we have an expert team of traders that are investing bitcoin and trading it so they make a profit. Selling when high, buying when low, doing cash investments in profitable deals, and get high returns, allows us to pay 6% interest

So basically, you put your bitcoins here, along with tens of thousands of other users. We invest a portion of these bitcoins wisely, into various high ROI deals; that make guaranteed profits for us, and we return a percentage of that profit to you; we enter a deal to give you a small percent of interest that we are sure we can give you

We dont promise the moon and the sun, we promise something that we know for sure we can do

A quick review of the blockchain exposes that scam. Whats my guarantee about yours? The word of a faceless stranger I will never meet?

We are sincere. We give a small percent, something we know for sure we can give. We know if we scam someone, we get no future business from anyone else; because of a bad reputation

Plus, words of very popular people, like CEO or big bitcoin gurus are worthless, because they surely have a large amount of bitcoin themselves, and they want to influence markets and prices in their favor; they could say bitcoin price will drop, when they want people to sell so they can buy because they know bitcoin will gain value, or they can say bitcoin price will go up when they know the bitcoin will go down and want people to buy to delay the fall

Dont trust public bitcoin figures because they always have their interest, and their predictions are depending on their interest

We have no reason to scam; is better to get a small part from a huge pizza, than to get a large part of a small pizza

We never promise what we cant deliver

So try us and you wont be sorry

Thanks for your reply.

Hardware wallets can be stolen? No, the physical device can be stolen but not my pin or key. If I lose the device, I get another one. It sets me back $80 but that is nothing compared to losing $1000 or $10000 worth of bitcoins.

You say it makes more financial sense to you to make bits and pieces off investing our bitcoins than grabbing our coins outright. I'm not convinced. You can run this operation for a year or two, gain everybody's trust and once you reach mass popularity you commit an exit scam like a few TOR marketplaces have done already and are now filthy rich.

When I do the math and assume that in 2 years you'll have 100,000 users with an average of $1000 worth of bitcoin each, you'll control $100 million worth of assets, make a 5% investment profit per year, so that would be $5 million annual income for you, which would take 20 years for you to make 100 million dollars.

If you do an exit scam, you'll make $100 million in one year, the equivalent of running this site for the next 20 years. Why wait that long? You only live once, right?
From a financial perspective, you have every incentive to be corrupt, not ethical.

This isn't a small risk a user would take, it would be a huge one. Except when I bought pills on alphabay, I never risked more than $100 at a time so it's a far less relevant risk than one I'd take on here.

Also, I can't find any public forum that discusses your reputation or gives you good reviews anyway. Who would I even complain to in the first place? We're all scattered and anonymous on here after all, I only found you via advertisement on secmail, the same place I found that bitcoin doubler scam site. They too only gave me their word and nothing else. They claim they found a technical flaw in bitcoin that allows them to hack it. They were so callous and bold, in fact, that they instructed their victims to review the blockchain of their bitcoin address to see proof of their honesty and sincerity. I did just that and saw that every single user that sent bitcoins to their address got nothing back. They think their users are that fucking dumb and sadly they are correct.

But at least I had a way of verifying if they were full of shit or not. What do I have from you other than your assurance?

Hi,

why dont you fuck off?

fuck off you piece of shit, instead of waisting our time
i think we have our answer. i will let you guys give these mafia wannabe fucktards the final reply if you want, since im about to close my account on their honeypot.

i was gonna link them to this thread but i forget if google indexes NIS at all. if not, anyone searching google for that site wont find this.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: Kev's Annonymous Wallet Experience

Post by Kheron » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:53 am

Lol I almost wanna waste their time. I don't even have bit coin but I'm tempted to string them along as if I'm interested in investing thousands with them

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Anyone who promises you interest rates or whatever far in excess of what the market is actually pushing is scamming you. If its a ponzi then it wont seem like it until later. A physical wallet in a safe is always the most secure. I've seen far to many big dick exchanges get hacked and looted since the start of crypto.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:23 pm

I remember buying a 1oz fine silver coin from a place that did it for BTC way back when It first started. I think I paid like .1 or .5 BTC for this coin. So yeah, I have a 5000 dollar 1oz fine silver coin that's only worth 15 dollars. That is if they didn't simply fuck me over and give me a fake one.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:20 am

I miss legit faucets. Are those still a thing?

FuckKiKi

Post by FuckKiKi » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

The reason places pay interest is because they use your money to make them more money. In situations like this, ask yourself "do I know any legit places that reliably make money investing BTC?"

If the answer is no, tell these fuck boys to suck eggs.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:25 am

That's why I don't trust any site that doesn't use ads that probably costs money to run.