find security cameras?

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
fuckreddit
Registered

find security cameras?

Post by fuckreddit » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:58 pm

I fucked up today. I always go super safe because I don't need to get into trouble. Problem is, security cameras EXIST..

So I was like okay simple sticker on a dumpster - I have been around this alley MANY times.. first tag was here.

So I just slap it on no worries. I know that two cameras are there, so the it is a straight alley near a carwash - one on the carwash, no worries, another on the jewelry story which cannot see me.

Then I go into a diner right around the corner of the alley and grab a burger. I then come out, and my mask is down because I am eating, WALK SMACK DAB into a camera, so now they have my FACE!

So I am like 'Shit!' and take the sticker off the dumpster, making it clear I am doing just that. So they won't file charges but can I be more careful in spotting cams, even just on a simple walk?

Not tryna be Jesus here I just don't need to get into deep shit.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Re: find security cameras?

Post by Das Troll » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:40 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:58 pm
I fucked up today. I always go super safe because I don't need to get into trouble. Problem is, security cameras EXIST..

So I was like okay simple sticker on a dumpster - I have been around this alley MANY times.. first tag was here.

So I just slap it on no worries. I know that two cameras are there, so the it is a straight alley near a carwash - one on the carwash, no worries, another on the jewelry story which cannot see me.

Then I go into a diner right around the corner of the alley and grab a burger. I then come out, and my mask is down because I am eating, WALK SMACK DAB into a camera, so now they have my FACE!

So I am like 'Shit!' and take the sticker off the dumpster, making it clear I am doing just that. So they won't file charges but can I be more careful in spotting cams, even just on a simple walk?

Not tryna be Jesus here I just don't need to get into deep shit.
They're not going to bother with you. No harm no foul. It takes a lot of time and money to go after someone for tagging something. What you should be doing is taking advantage of the pandemic and always be wearing a mask when you do something like this. Before the pandemic it was weird to wear a mask and you would gain more attention, now you gain more attention if you don't wear a mask. To be honest I doubt they will even review the tape since it was just a sticker and you removed it. Most of the time they only review tape if they need to look for someone. If there's nothing to make them look, they almost certainly wont look.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:47 am

Basically what Das said.

Also: Don't shit in your own back yard AKA why would you tag a dumpster at a business you planned on going to!?
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:55 pm

great advice. no it is a jewelry store dumpster. lukes on harlem is a place i respect a lot, i dont respect places sending children into diamond mines.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:40 pm

Oh.

Noctoman

Post by Noctoman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:12 pm

dude.
I don't want to be sarcastic or to upset you or to be 'that guy'.
But what the fuck are you trying to do xDDDDDDDD ???????
Why do you act like tagging is like being a serial killer ?

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:15 pm

i dunnoooooo

its not my fault i am not built to do anything unless its fucking god tier safe

once i am out of the house i will do whatever though

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:36 pm

It's okay man. You do you lol. No sense going to jail

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:32 pm

Are you one of those guys putting stickers of swastikas on stuff?

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 am

im jewish

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Yeah Fona, what the fuck