Civil war is trending on Twitter

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Civil war is trending on Twitter

Post by Das Troll » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Is civil war coming? Are states going to secede from the union? I don't think there will be any classical civil war but I do think there will be more and more large groups of political gangs going at each other. Antifi/BLM are going to be going against people like Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys. People are getting beaten, stabbed, shot, and killed. What's left after this aside from a higher quantity of those things happening. It's only going to go down hill from here.

fuckreddit
Registered

Re: Civil war is trending on Twitter

Post by fuckreddit » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:34 pm

sounds like fun. dont get me wrong its bad but i have always wanted to riot - great way to get up without anyone caring.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Woah, I'm sorry, what? I need to get on Twatter
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:29 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:41 pm
Woah, I'm sorry, what? I need to get on Twatter
No that's not a good idea. Imagine a place where only the most idiotic people gather and repeat things that fit their confirmation bias. Rush Limbagh was talking about states leaving the union and it started trending. I think people are ready for it personally. From what I've seen there is large amounts of voter fraud that they're just ignoring. Why? Because the weapons are doubled edged. If you use a tactic against the other side they can use it against you. If this gets overturned then half the country will be pissed off. If it doesn't get overturned the other half will be pissed off. It's really a no win situation for those who are on top.

black_opps

Post by black_opps » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 pm

Well next friday is the real D day, Trumps 2018 exec order for the director of national intelligence to submit a briefing to Trump & a few other agencies about the election, So either we are gonna get another commie bastard saying "Nothing to see hear, its all legit" And we will have to start learning how to beg for our lives in whatever language chinese speak, (I dont think its actually called chinese, or maybe it is,) Or, Its gonna show how much bullshit went on, which china is heavily tied to, THEN I dunno what to expect, cuz that executive order authorizes arrests, seizure of assets of any partys, organizations involved, not too mention Trump has just supposedly reinstated hanging & firing squad for treason, So Yeah, If it goes that way the scumbags im sure arent gonna just turn themselves in, So shit could get real bad either way really, But the regular people no matter what goes down will be better off then letting china complete their plan of world domination if Biden/china gets hold of this country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... pproaches/

President Trump issued a warning on Sunday night.

President Trump warned the swing states on Sunday night that found “Massive Voter Fraud” — which is all of them — CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes. IT’S NOT LEGAL!

They commit a severely punishable crime! :hangman:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:53 am

GOOD. He SHOULDN'T back down, and honestly, I can take any single one of the Biden humpers I've met. At least 2 or 3 of them at a time.
:weed: [IP: logged]