Katana Zero

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Das Troll
Registered

Katana Zero

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:40 am

Ever play hotline Miami? Well Katana Zero is a lot like that. I don't know much about the story just quite yet but instead of an overhead like GTA1, it's a side scroller. The music is top notch if you like synth and you will die like in Hotline, like die a lot. It's still quite interesting and the dialog is fun so far. At the time of purchase it was on sale for 8.99 on steam.

Basically if you liked Hotline Miami, you should pick this up.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Katana Zero

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 am

I'm not really sure how I missed this thread. Fucking phpBB

Which reminds me I just realized I should have the money to upgrade to vBulletin within the next two weeks.
:weed: [IP: logged]