H4CKERM4N

The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.
fuckreddit
Registered

H4CKERM4N

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:58 am

so this flip phone right

i got it on my houses main wifi but idk if my parents check the log so i may want to get it on our extender in the basement.

the thing i i dont have the password and neither does my parents. I tried WPS but the thing wont connect and I want to know if you h4ckers can find a way to have it not detected without to much hassle
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Re: H4CKERM4N

Post by Das Troll » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Are your parents so tech savvy that they will check your router logs, do they regularly check the logs for no reason? If you're anything like me at your age, I thought my parents would find me no matter what, like they were some sort of super detectives. Turns out they were morons and I was far beyond them in technical knowledge. I wouldn't worry. But if you're super worried you can edit or even down right erase the logs on your router if you have the main router password. Odds are they (your parents) havent even changed the default password and login. Just look up your router make and models IP and go from there.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:42 pm

Yeah sounds good.

I told my dad and he doesn't really care so much so im in the clear.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:48 pm

Even if they DID look at the log, it's not going to tell them anything. Maybe how long it leased the IP to the device and roughly how many packets of data were sent. It's not, like, a list of websites gone to and lists of pictures and shit.
:weed: [IP: logged]