HOW TO GET FREE FOOD FROM TACO BELL

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
kingoffrogs
Registered

HOW TO GET FREE FOOD FROM TACO BELL

Post by kingoffrogs » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:28 pm

( I don't condone the use of these methods, this is for education purposes to expose several flaws in the fast-food industry that are prevalent not only in my location, but at other locations and other chains.)

Kind of funny, I'm typing this while getting ready to go work at Taco Bell.

Ok, here I'm gonna talk about how to get free shit from taco bell, some of these might apply to other fast-food places, but others might not. I know all of these methods from working there, and, at least at my location, they all work.
NOTE: pulling ANY of these tricks during rush hour (when the restaurant is busiest.) will greatly heighten your chance of success. for taco bell, rush hours are usually 5-8 pm and 12-3 pm, it can vary, however.

I'M LISTING THESE IN ORDER OF MOST TO LEAST RELIABLE

1: Counterfeit Caper

For our coupons, employees don't scan them or anything, we just rip them and put them in our drop-box. you can either snag some coupons and run (they'll probably be behind the register.) and then go to another location and use them, or you can make your own,
NOTE: for our coupons we use a special paper right now, not sure if it changes, but if you can snag a stack of these, you can go to another location and use coupons for 15$ of free food!
NOTE 2: Don't use more than 10 at once, it will make you look suspicious.

2: Ring-Ding-Ding!

Ok, this is easily the 2nd most reliable method, as it doesn't involve face-to-face interaction for the tricky parts. All you have to do is call-in to the restaurant and say that you had hair in your food or something along those lines (Don't call in saying that they missed something, sometimes they remember the food they make really well ngl.) The person on the phone will probably tell you that they are "sorry" and that you can get you're order redone or something like that. they will tell you their name and that when you come back to let the order-taker know that you spoke to (Employee's name). they will just tell you to pull around to the window, and presto! free food!
NOTE: Try to sound disgusted and disappointed
NOTE 2:don't directly ask for coupons or a remake or anything, their response will be to tell you how they will make up for their, "mistake".

3: The "Oops" method

Ok, for this method, all you need is an empty taco bell bag (get a 1$ item idk.) after you get the bag, wait a minute or 2 and then go back into the restaurant. walk up to the counter CONFIDENTLY and look the cashier straight in the eyes. tell them that you are missing an article of food, whether it be a cheese roll or a crunch wrap. they will probably make it for you.
NOTE: if they ask to see the receipt, bolt.
NOTE 2: if you walk in with a receipt for the food you just ordered, you can bluff with it. sometimes, the cashier won't even bother to read the receipt to see if you actually ordered the food you claim to be missing, they just assume that you are telling the truth and that the receipt is proof.
NOTE 3: you can order something, take it outside, plant a hair in it, and take it back in complaining that there was hair in your food. bam. this is much easier, but sometimes managers won't give.

4: Get the fuck out of my drive-thru!

This will vary depending on location and who's working, but what I am going to say next is the foundation for alot of these methods: THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND IN THE DRIVE-THRU IS TIMED. THE SHORTER THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO GET SOMEONE OUT OF THE DRIVE-THRU, THE MORE MONEY THE MANAGERS GET.
For this method, you only need yourself (in a car works better.) come through the drive-through and only order a fountain drink(NOT A COFFEE NOT A FREEZIE NOT FOOD ONLY A SINGULAR FOUNTAIN DRINK.) they will probably tell you to pull around, and, if they need their average time to go down, they will give you it for free. This helps both parties, you get a free drink, and they get their Average car time at a lower number!
NOTE: the best chance you have for this to work is during rush hour.
NOTE 2: A SINGULAR FOUNTAIN DRINK.
NOTE: This can work if you are ordering inside, too. They'd have to be really busy though.

5: Dumpster Diving.
You won't find much doing this, unless you get in the dumpsters when they close, so probably around 1-3 AM. even then, what you get will be old or mushed in garbage bags.

Alright. laddies, i leave for work in 5, so Ill see you next time! :evil:
( REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THESE METHODS ARE NOT 100% FOOLPROOF, ALL OF THEM ARE GREATLY AFFECTED BY THE STATE OF THE RESTAURANT AND IT'S EMPLOYEES.)
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Das Troll
Registered

Re: HOW TO GET FREE FOOD FROM TACO BELL

Post by Das Troll » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:55 pm

One that worked for my group of friends was to get a car of 3 or 4 hungry dudes and have one get out and hide somewhere beside the drive through to where the outside cameras (if they have them) can't see you set up. Have the 3 dudes in the car order a boat load of food and pull up far away from the window, as if you were going to have to open a door or lean out the car window to even begin to grab the bag of food. When the drive through person hands the first or only big bag out, guy number 4 races up and grabs the bag using the gap you made and runs off into the night.

This is where the driver has to be a bit of a drama queen. Say something like WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT and look shocked. Ask her if this is some sort of joke or something to put the ball in her court. When she denies it you can press for more food getting made or simply ask for your money back since some asshole just stole your food. Then go pick up your bro and have a taco bell feast.

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Goddamn this is straight up a genius plan, I forgot to mention that if you go to grab your food and drop it, the employee will probably just apologize and get your food remade. We are pretty much required to be doormats for our customers to step on, so you could get a good amount of food with this too. But yeah, the runoff method sounds really good for getting like 100 dollars of food for free

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:25 am

I worked at McDonalds and it was the same way for us. Just give them the food and shut the fuck up. We had a book to where if someone called in and said food was missing, you'd take down their name and what they were "missing". I'm sure a ton of people just lied to get free food

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:33 am

Das Troll wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:25 am
I worked at McDonalds and it was the same way for us. Just give them the food and shut the fuck up. We had a book to where if someone called in and said food was missing, you'd take down their name and what they were "missing". I'm sure a ton of people just lied to get free food
I'm currently at some what of a silent war with my local McDonalds. I was in kind of a hurry I had some extra cash so I figured fuck it, swing in a get a burger. Just one burger is always fairly quick.

Wrong. I get there and I'm the 2nd person they wave through to this weird 3rd drive thru they tried making with cones that lead you to the front door. He's the thing though, the cone lay out didn't bring you to where you were supposed to go, and they expected you to order from the passenger side, pay and receive no receipt, and just sit in the parking lot.

I said fuck that and sped off, and at least 3 people behind me did the same thing, and by the time I got my order from Arby's a few doors down they'd already nixed the 3rd drive thru, but I'd already complained to corporate and made a nasty review on Google Maps.

If I don't hear from them today I'm going to file another complaint stating they never followed up with me on the previous complaint. Expecting a little more than a free meal at this point since I've gotten more for less.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:58 pm

How would they get back to you though? They probably did the 3rd drive thru because they were to fuking busy

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:17 am

With the phone number and email I left with the complaint to corporate.

Well, if they did it because they were busy it worked because 1/3rd of the people in line ended up leaving because of their terrible idea. EVERY other place has signs or a booth for the extra drive thru while these stupid fucks have cones that lead right to the exit.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Free donuts are another easy free/cheap thing to get if the donut store isn't a 24 hour one. At the end of the day they toss the old donuts and make fresh ones the next day. A buddy of mine and I used to go to this Dunkin Donuts where the guy would just toss racks and racks of donuts. Go in and make friends, ask him what he does with the donuts, slip him a few extra dollars for a massive amount of donuts. He's throwing them away in a few minutes anyway, what does he care?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:48 pm

^ On that same page, a lot of grocery stores that have a deli also have a different dumpster for said deli items, and will use a trash bag 100% of the time because nobody wants to wash out a trash can at the end of every day.

When I worked at Piggly Wiggly I'd always end up bringing home like 8-10 hot ham and cheese sandwiches that didn't sell. The literal only down fall is they'll also throw everything in one bag wrapped or not.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Bread stores in general toss out a lot of product as well. There's a store named Panera where I used to live that had a deal with the local homeless shelters to pass off a lot of their unsold product. I'm sure that other bakeries would just toss their shit if they didn't have the same deal.

Actually that reminds me of when I worked at McDonalds as a teen. We used to throw away a ton of meat at the end of the night. I asked why we just didn't give the shit out to the homeless and my boss said it was because if even one person gets sick from it, they can sue. I guess you have to have a special deal/setup to give away food at the end of the night.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Yeah, bread usually tends to get donated in some way or another, but if I ran a store I'd be throwing shit out packaged decently so homeless people could "steal" some hot meals.

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:38 am

Yeah, and at some supermarkets (depending on who you talk to) ask to see the cold products that they have, AKA, the shit that they cant sell because it was mislabeled, past best by date, etc. You can get boxes of chocolate and stuff if you pull it off, because, once again, they were gonna trash it anyways.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:25 am

The original post seems like a good main screen article.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 am

Done.