Crazy speaker at Yale wants to kill white people

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Crazy speaker at Yale wants to kill white people

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:52 am

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-ps ... -the-white

Here are some of the quotes from the lecture:

This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)

White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)

We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)

We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)

Remember the good ole days when we used to judge people by the content of their character?

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Crazy speaker at Yale wants to kill white people

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:46 am

It's scary times. We're about to be the minority.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 pm

Remember this isn't some crazy homeless person or fringe person that no one listens too. This is a speaker that was invited to Yale.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:28 pm

Exactly. An Ivy League college invited this person to spout this propaganda.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:52 pm

Jesus fuck some people are crazy. I'm all for recognizing there's still some shit going on institutionally, but any cunt outright advocating racist fearmongering like this bitch can go to hell. What purpose does it serve to try and replace one racist institution with another, dumbass

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 am

Yep. Why can't we just fight for equality? Why isn't making the world see that people are people enough for these.... well.... people?

GrandMasterThief

Post by GrandMasterThief » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:49 am

Oh, I agree, white people must be annihilated.

Im a black superfeminist, or an black extremist feminist. All white girls should be blacked because every white girl wants to have the features of a black woman, except without being black, and thats racist.

and youre right about the Mask and white people ;)

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:11 am

Idk, I don't know a lot of white girls that want to look like men.

I used to have a diagram that really broke it down, but it's pretty well known that black women look just like black men.